- 04-17-2008, 06:39 PM
- 04-17-2008, 06:47 PM
there are a few supps that help control appatite (lipotrophin-am, hoodia, cytolean, leptigen rebirth to name a few).
if you are cutting correctly you will just have to live with feeling a little hungry. cutting isn't for the weak minded!
eating clean, slow digesting foods often in small portions helps curb cravings. but it sounds like you are already doing that and getting some good results.
good luck w/continued success!
04-17-2008, 06:51 PM
I was on a good role until i went on vacation. then got back into it again and can't find that edge that i had for those months before the vacation.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chiefhowhow in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2016, 10:34 AM
- By chiefhowhow in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 07-06-2016, 10:42 PM
- By predator04 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 04-20-2008, 10:22 PM
- By renan in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 03-15-2007, 02:59 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:50 PM