- 04-15-2008, 02:04 PM
- 04-15-2008, 03:28 PM
Well pubmed studies say no, but everyone who has tried it are saying yes, I remember atleast 1 pubmed study using 1000 calories per day, and the HCG diet is 500 calories per day.
There is a study supporting it, and this is it: http://www.hcgobesity.org/hcg_obesity.pdf
One pubmed study concluded there was a "Hawthorne effect" only in the 1st 4 weeks of using HCG, which I think theres no reason why it wouldnt be true. naturally if you are on a performance enchancer your going to have more energy and therefore burn more calories.
04-15-2008, 03:31 PM
04-15-2008, 03:44 PM
HCG is supposedly meant to release 1000 calories worth of fat from the body each day, I don't know if thats true or not, again people who have been on the diet show results which suggests it would actually do that, but studies are mixed.
Someone here did mention bodybuilders in the past knew about the uses of HCG while cutting.
Im sorta on the fence with it, because 500 calories per day is bad and pubmed is more credible than most sources but its pretty much the media and the same people who stigmatize steroids who are saying its BS and the more studies I read the more I realize most studies will show the result of whatever the person is hoping for.
If you want the actual diet its at 500 calorie hcg diet protocol - Dr. Simeons - Pounds and Inches
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2014, 08:02 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2003, 09:55 PM
- By broker_mike in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2003, 04:22 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 05:37 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 07:54 PM