Im "overweight" on the new BMI chart and on the way to "obese"!!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I am obese but we already had this discussion with my doctor.. and he reminded me that these damn charts are usually made by insurance companies and done take in account for individual body composition..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well I am obese but we already had this discussion with my doctor.. and he reminded me that these damn charts are usually made by insurance companies and done take in account for individual body composition..
Oh yeah. I just find it funny. Totally not accurate in ANY way. At least they disclaim a little at the top.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I am obese as well..DAMN I look good for an obese bastard..LOL!

Jjaden

Awards
Wow what an absolute bullshit chart, I'm 6'5 210 with abs and i'm borderline overweight? WTF?!?!

T-Bar

Awards
According to the Air force I'm 22% body fat, but I can see the top row of abs and intercostals. They measure your neck and your gut at the bellybutton and subtract neck from gut. If the difference is more than a certain amount you're fat.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
T-bar.. if they start giving you **** about it.. request to have it calibered.. they will try really screw you around with that... tried to bar me from reenlisting before I extended.. fought with the Army over that.. and actually won..

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by Matthew D
T-bar.. if they start giving you **** about it.. request to have it calibered.. they will try really screw you around with that... tried to bar me from reenlisting before I extended.. fought with the Army over that.. and actually won..
I'm not too worried about it. If they want to kick me out, fine. I could make way more money doing the same thing on the outside. The funny part is, I always had a tiny waist before doing squats and deads. I guess powerlifting makes you fat.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
uh... I'm off the chart, as I'm sure many other people here are... but uh... what the hell? :D

I'm dying of fatness! help me!

seriously though, I was looking at a chart like this awhile ago and I DID fit on that one, I was Obesity Stage II... yep...

NE1

Maybe if i gains 20lbs on my next cycle I can get a handicap sticker for being obese. I'll be the most obese-skinny fcker you ever saw :)

sawastea

Awards
I think any BBer out there is one fat bastard according to the BMI. Didn't Arnold S. measure a 35-36 on his BMI? Man, he's REALLY fat :)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
My goodness, are these 140 pencil necks gonna go tell a bunch of Linebackers that they're very obese

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I believe according to that BMI chart I am morbidly obese, and probably have died 2 years ago :D :D

motleybreu

Awards
hahahaha its idiots like these that gave ephedra a bad rap..so Ronnie Coleman's obese huh? if i could look like that i'd gladly be called obese

Machina

Awards
OMG!

Maybe this explains the report that says 60% of the US is obese, maybe the U.S. is really just 60% weight lifters!!

Edit:
Nevermind, just went to the mall.... the U.S. general populace is still fat as ****.

sawastea

Awards
OMG!

Maybe this explains the report that says 60% of the US is obese, maybe the U.S. is really just 60% weight lifters!!

Edit:
Nevermind, just went to the mall.... the U.S. general populace is still fat as ****.

ROTFLMAO

GREAT!!! I TOTALLY AGREE :cool:

csakiges

Awards
Can you imagine, according to this a healthy 6'8" range is 170 to 220. 220 is better but I still consider that very light for someone 6'8". I don't think 170 is healthy weight for someone 6'8" tall. I mean anyone running around my town like that is usually running around with a glass d*ck in their pocket bumming for some money (for those who don't understand, a crackhead, and no offense to anyone on this board who is actually 6'8" and 170).

Crackhead: You got a dollar so I can get some food.
Me: No, get the hell out of here.
Crackhead: Come on man, hook me up.
Me: No. What the hell happened to your teeth.
Crackhead: Oh, I smoked them too!!!

:D :D :D :D

The Conqueror

Awards
Good God I'm a fast bastard on that chart!

Damn, never mind the arm, waist and chest measurements, huh?

I love it! :D

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think 70% of NBA players are overweight too. The BMI is the biggest load of crap and anyone that takes it seriously for any application needs to be beaten with a giant stick.