The "Birmingham Cardia Diet"

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
Cardiac Diet Menu - See the actual daily schedule of meals.

as some may know I am cirrently trying to lose weight for MEPS so I can join the Navy. I need to drop another 15 pounds or so and one of the ladies on the navy website mentioned this diet.

take a look and tell me what you think. im already only eating 1200 cals a day, im not morbidly obese but im still "obese". I also work out 2 hours a day.

any thoughts on this diet or any testimonials? Id like to drop it asap so i can get the ball rolling

avenue Red

Awards
doesnt look like enough calories and why do they have 1 cup of ice cream? should substitute that with fooooood. so your not starving.

skunkman

Awards
That looks like a seriously horrible diet. If you want to go on a crash diet to drop some quick weight research things such as the velocity diet, radical diet, and PSMF. You will find allot more testimonials than the cardiac diet.

I shouldn't even mention that the site in your link also promotes things such as the negative calorie diet and how to be acne free in three days. LOL :think:

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
wtf??? why would they limit your seasonings to salt and pepper??

garbage!

go with the v-diet

gumbercules01

Awards
Man, just try a normal proven diet. And if that is not working... there is always the velocity diet.