I cant go to sleep
- 04-09-2008, 12:50 AM
- 04-09-2008, 02:56 AM
Watch when you time your dosages.
- 04-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Read the label you're not supposed to take hydroxycut within 5 hours of bedtime.
more recently I've been taking melatonin before bed time and I find it that it helps me sleep well but that will not help you getting to sleep.
04-09-2008, 12:21 PM
- 5'10" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- Buffalo, NY
- Rep Power
Melatonin will help you get to sleep, but definitely dose earlier/less and see how you feel.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-29-2012, 01:07 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 02:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 03:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:40 PM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:40 AM