I cant go to sleep
- 04-09-2008, 01:50 AM
- 04-09-2008, 03:56 AM
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Read the label you're not supposed to take hydroxycut within 5 hours of bedtime.
more recently I've been taking melatonin before bed time and I find it that it helps me sleep well but that will not help you getting to sleep.
04-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Melatonin will help you get to sleep, but definitely dose earlier/less and see how you feel.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By schwellington in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2010, 02:05 PM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2010, 01:45 PM
- By jack98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2009, 04:29 PM
- By bigrobbierob in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 05-02-2008, 09:06 AM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:21 AM