I cant go to sleep
- 04-09-2008, 01:50 AM
- 04-09-2008, 03:56 AM
04-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Read the label you're not supposed to take hydroxycut within 5 hours of bedtime.
more recently I've been taking melatonin before bed time and I find it that it helps me sleep well but that will not help you getting to sleep.
04-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Melatonin will help you get to sleep, but definitely dose earlier/less and see how you feel.
Muscle Pharm Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By mich29 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:07 PM
- By waynaferd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:25 PM
- By hexstatic in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:17 PM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2009, 12:40 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:40 AM