Fat Loss Questions! Your Advice Welcomed!!!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Fat Loss Questions! Your Advice Welcomed!!!

Ok im 5'10 220. I have 10% bodyfat, but its the beach time of the year and I really want to impress.

I know, I sound lke a brat, and typical but I really need your guys help.
    Ordered E/C/A online, I am NOT an eca user EVER. I BARELY got through a bottle of lipo 6x and regretted it because I lost a significant amount of muscle...
    This time is a diffrent story though.

I bought stimerex the original formula, quite a good one I would say. Heard great reviews about it.
    I also have a bottle of red hot, and some caffiene pills

im taking 3 servings of 25 e/200c/and not sure how much white willow. I also have the yohimbine but not sure how much either...total guess (propietary blend ).

I also am taking cold fusion by lg sciences, has a good amount of yohimbine in it and i happen to have 2 bottles left so i want to finish it up before i drain the extra weight off.

I also have clen and t3, I AM NOT a steroid user, I dont use anything of that nature right now, unless I use the clen because i heard its got a mild anabolic effect (I am 19 years old).

ok so right now im cool with the e/c/a stack, and the cold fusion, besides that im on a relatively simple diet:

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

300 + grams of protein, about 100 carbs, and 50 or so grams of fat.

question is this, does this look good to get down to around 5%bodyfat? ive only done that once in my life and it was NOT pretty, I love this diet and can do it year round really. Im not a junk food eater and I Dont drink. I only drink water, I even avoid milk (sugar).

also, carbs are a must, im an athlete, i workout for a good 75 minutes a day but its very intense speed/power/strength workout for speed. I am also dieting to get my forty time down

second question....
    I have t3 and clen, is it worth it? at 10% bodyfat, with an e/c/a stack, should i even touch the t3/clen? see i know most of you will say no, but it would be a short 2 week cycle at most, and i would probably never do it again in my life, also i would keep the dosage of t3 to 25 mcg a day for my first week and 50 mcg for my 2nd week, an the clen, i wouldnt break 80.
    would it do more harm then good, and since i am not on steroids, would i lose a significant amount of muscle/strength (on a short 2 week cycle) that would inevitably slow me down (because as you know speed is based on mass specific force)

this may be a lot to intake but your advice is greatly needed!

oh also, if you guys would like me to update my progress, I have no problem letting you know how im doing and how things work!

2. Registered User
    Answers

got any pics?
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Without AAS, do not use T3. Also, are you doing a refeed because that is not a lot of calories, which is probably leading to your muscle loss.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

what is aas?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Do You Have Any Pictures?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

not with my shirt off
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Dont need any help, Looked in the mirror this morning, like the direction im going, not a significant change, but a slight one, and my body feels like a ****ing torch. Dont even think im going to take clen or t3. the ECA stack works well enough.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A couple weight loss questions please help
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 09:30 PM
  2. questions concerning fat loss for females
    By BIGGUNZ401 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 11:02 PM
  3. Hair loss questions
    By John Smeton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2005, 12:57 AM
  4. My diet plan...first time so any advice is welcomed.
    By tommy36p in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2004, 02:42 AM