am i on the right track ?(please help)

cessna

cessna

Awards
hello everyone im trying to lose fat.....i being training for 5 years straights....my maximum body weight was 170 lbm...but them i start to eat crap food and i left the gym for about 6 months and i pack on some fat and lose lbm.....my weight now its 150 and bf%12 but i want to be at least at 8% this my diet please feel free to critize but help please ;)...(im extremely sensitive to carbs) this is my diet:

before breakfast ( 1 scoop whey protein, 200 mg caffeine, bcaa i perform 15 minutes of cardio)

meal 1 (10 egg whites, two tbsp naturAL PEANUT BUTTER, 2 FISH OIL CAPS, MULTI VITAMIN)

MEAL 2 ( 1 cup low fat cottage cheese, 1 cup greens beans or broccoli, 2 caps flax seed oil)

meal 3( 1 canned tuna on water, 1 cup broccoli, 1 tbsp olive oil)

meal 4 ( 3 egg whites or 1 can tuna water, 1 onz peanuts unsalted)

pre workout ( 1 scoop whey protein, 1 tbsp peanut butter, bcaa)

post workout( 2 scoops whey protein, bcaa)

meal 5 ( fish or chicken breast or turkey ground meat 99% lean, 1 cup broccoli or grean beans 2 fish oil caps, 1000mg vitamin c )

before bed ( 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese low sodium, 1 tbsp peanut butter bcaa)

thats my diet any suggestions please feel free i just started on this diet thanks in advance (not taking any fat loss supplements)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
based from what i've seen in your diet, i can tell you're dedicated to your cause. that is THE base foundation. you have got the biggest part built.

if you are wanting to lose the fat AND build that muscle back up, you will have to slightly alter your diet. essentially, what you have here with your diet right now----is something of an atkins. that does not work well with heavy cardio/lifting. it seems you are only in the 80g fat range, which is low for this kind of diet. you'll then be making your main energy source protein, which is not good at all.

i would suggest, if you want to lose weight and have an opportunity to gain muscle, you ditch the low fat cottage cheese and get full milkfat flavor, up the olive oil to 2 tbsp, switch the 1 oz peanuts for 2 oz walnuts (yes, 2 oz), and make meal 5's meat most definitely good cut of steak.

starving yourself if counter-productive, homie. you will lose weight with these alteration better in my amateur opinion, especially if you intend on hitting the gym like a champ.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
i just saw that you weigh only 150. i may be wrong on this. what are your calories right now at this moment on this diet?

cessna

cessna

Awards
i really dont like to sit down and count the calories because i feel it hard......my goal its to lose fat but i dont want to lose to much muscle.....for now my energy levels are good i cant complain.....but you think its too much food for my weight? i already have a fast metabolism so i think if i get less food i can loss too much muscle