HIIT cardio after workout?
- 04-02-2008, 06:24 PM
- 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM
What exactly are you goals from the cardio, is it to burn fat or just for health? I like to do 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio after a workout or HIIT on off days, but if you can find the energy, go ahead and do some HIIT. I would strongly suggest getting in some BCAA's/EAA's etc. right before you do the HIIT to minimize any muscle wasting, and have a shake right after you finish.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jays23 in forum Weight LossReplies: 25Last Post: 10-23-2010, 08:48 PM
- By Eagleman003 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:14 PM
- By emzobg in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2007, 02:52 PM
- By BAMAJAS in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 01-19-2007, 10:02 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2003, 02:18 PM