HIIT cardio after workout?
- 04-02-2008, 06:24 PM
- 04-02-2008, 09:18 PM
What exactly are you goals from the cardio, is it to burn fat or just for health? I like to do 20 minutes of low-intensity cardio after a workout or HIIT on off days, but if you can find the energy, go ahead and do some HIIT. I would strongly suggest getting in some BCAA's/EAA's etc. right before you do the HIIT to minimize any muscle wasting, and have a shake right after you finish.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dedication in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-28-2009, 03:21 PM
- By jjohn in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:33 PM
- By iamhuge3 in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2008, 02:19 PM
- By Fatal Wisdom in forum BulkingReplies: 10Last Post: 01-29-2008, 07:38 PM
- By CosmosM3 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 04-25-2003, 02:18 PM