Help! - AnabolicMinds.com

Help!

1. New Member

Help!

Hey guys, I bought some ephedrine hcl 25 mg tablets, with 200 mg guafesin or however u spell it. I've been doing morning cardio and planned on taking it pre cardio, but the guy I bought it from said it would be to strong with no food in my stomach. It was really cheap, as my friend works at a gas station and gives me a discount, I don't plan on using it until I hear the best way to maximize its weight loss effects. would 1 tablet pre morning cardio on an empty stomach be ok? I'm a newbie to ephedrine so i dont plan on using it til i know a lot about it, thanks so much to anyone who can offer advice. Should I take it with a fish oil?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

If you've never dealt with it before and you're concerned maybe cutting the tablet in half and taking it with food would be a possibility. Always better to test the waters before diving in.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  3. New Member

well, i weigh 215 pounds, so i think a whole tablet on an empty stomach wouldn't do to much damage, i usually jog in the morning so it's nothing to intense. Should this be something i use just before cardio, or would it help burn fat throughout the day as well. I plan on dropping my other stims, so I don't think it should be to much of a problem. 25 mg a day should be cool, has anyone used it that weighs about the same as me?
    •