Is this a good recomp/cutting diet?

Beebs

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going to give this another try. First and last time I cut, I used twin peaks carb cycling (not on any gear) and lost a weight, but I lost nearly as much muscle as fat. Basically, I set myself back like 6 months This time, I'm going to start slow and carb cycle if I have to when weightloss stops.

Here it goes:

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 1 cup 2% milk, 1/2 cup oats
Meal 2: 2 chicken breasts (or two lean pork center loin chops) and salad
Meal 3: 2 scoops protein (preworkout)
Meal 4: 1 powerade and 2 scoops protein (post workout)
Meal 5: 6oz ground beef and 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
Meal 6: 1 can of tuna and some raw veggies

Also doing 6 caps of fishoil and two tablespoons sesamin or fishoil spaced out over whole meals

I'm not going to do the postworkout meal 4 on off days.

This works out to about 2600-2700 calories in a 20/40/40 c/p/f with less than 14% saturated fat. I also plan to loosen my diet on weekends, but limit beer.

5'8" 190 @ 14%bf looking to go to 180 at 10% or less. Going to be doing empty stomach cardio or hiit when the weightloss slows, and then eventually a full carb cycle diet if I feel the need.

What do you guys think? Will it work?

Training M/W/F Legs Arms/Chest Shoulders/Back Abs

Speed321

Awards
looks ok, maybe add more protein to ur breakfest and if u can remove the simple sugars post-wo, try milk/fruit/oats with whey.
also eat a real meal about 1 1/2 hr b4 wo (assuming ur using pre-wo stuff, creatine ect...) if not eat an hr pre-wo. limit powders and aim for whole foods. remember u want to be in a 500 cal deficite (sp?).

Beebs

Awards
Thanks for giving me feedback. Just making sure there is nothing terribly wrong here. I'll try the powerade for a while for its 40g's of carbs to go with the 40g protein and reinflate my muscles. If it doesn't work, I'll give the oats a try. I'm trying to avoid milk except in the morning because it bloats me. I do appreciate your advice very much.

Speed321

Awards
Thanks for giving me feedback. Just making sure there is nothing terribly wrong here. I'll try the powerade for a while for its 40g's of carbs to go with the 40g protein and reinflate my muscles. If it doesn't work, I'll give the oats a try. I'm trying to avoid milk except in the morning because it bloats me. I do appreciate your advice very much.
no prob bro, im cutting right now to and im trying new things, sux milk bloats u (i dont get that effect). overall ur good to go, hey if u dont know oats have a low gi of 52ish so when mixed with whey which is very fast digesting (which creates its own insulin spike) can make oats faster digesting too. and if ur still going whey pre-wo add some PB to slow it down a lil. have fun with it a lil and try diff things out as u go :)