ON 100% Casein x3 a day
Isopure Zero Carb x3 a day
DHEA 100mg 2x day
CL Orange Triad
Vitamin C and E
Fiber supplement
Mass FX
Hyperdrol X2

I will alternate the isopure and the on casein throughout the day according to the time and place. Like in the morning and after workout i will have the whey.

any tips, i hope i don't fail.

gym88

Awards
best of luck. i think you will be pleased in the end

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
good luck, i ran it for two weeks saw really good results

what are your stats?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The velocity diet.

any tips, i hope i don't fail.

I'm doing it right now, it's super tough and epi isn't making it easier. I'm easing into it though in my first week with some nuts throughout the day with my shakes, and then having a 3-solid-meal day (or full weekend of eating) after 2 weeks to ramp the metabolism back up and prevent any stalling in fat loss.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing it right now, it's super tough and epi isn't making it easier. I'm easing into it though in my first week with some nuts throughout the day with my shakes, and then having a 3-solid-meal day (or full weekend of eating) after 2 weeks to ramp the metabolism back up and prevent any stalling in fat loss.

Stick to the plan, way to much modification up there. The velocity diet is not only used for simply dropping fat fast, but also it modifies your food behavior choices, after you complete the diet

Checkout t-nation.com for a bunch of articles on the velocity diet if you need some tips/info.