It has begun!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

It has begun!!!

  1. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    It has begun!!!


    No, not mortal kombat haha. My cutting phase! I started about a week and a half ago, so these pics are from then I just finally got them up on the comp. Starting I was 205 sitting at 14.3% BF, I'm looking to get down to the single digits and mantain as much muscle as possible. I'm 6'2", 21 years old.
    I have my good buddies white flood, powerFULL, and a bit of RPM along for the ride, we go way back.
    WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!
    P.S. Any tips, pointers, etc appreciated. Here are my pics...

    Name:  l_281ec3cfe2e4b467d7fcf941d4e07958.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  26.3 KB

    Name:  l_a8b3846dda03028af1b710a70ab67f79.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  23.2 KB

    Name:  l_911b3727f1563790edd65a02bbb414d4.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  23.5 KB

    Name:  l_746c8401aef992ef926cf8f8e3fb1215.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  25.9 KB

    Name:  l_4140a2b57bdc5fc4bf4f39a9521e99c0.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  28.7 KB

    Name:  l_b469f0c8781bcfd1d4cdc7b3f8821092.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  40.3 KB

  2. New Member
    gym88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    good luck bud. im currently cutting.
    what type of cardio are you doing?
  3. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Rep Power
    2000

    Reputation

    Lol your facial expression in the first picture is rather funny.

    Care to elaborate on your diet/training plans?

    I'm with ya man, cutting for summer. Best of luck.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by gym88 View Post
    good luck bud. im currently cutting.
    what type of cardio are you doing?
    I'm doing 30-45 min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning 3-4 days a week, sometimes higher intensity stuff like jump rope or whatever, usually just jogging or eliptical + bike if I'm at the gym.
    Good luck with your cut as well. I'm on my quest for that old wives tale they call a 'six pack'
  5. Senior Member
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    I'm after the coveted '6-pack', also. I'm down from 240 to 219 since Jan. 1. Only 19 more pounds to go LOL.

    Good luck. With the size you seem to have, I think you will be pleased once you get your BF down.

    Do work!

    Quote Originally Posted by nparisi View Post
    I'm doing 30-45 min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning 3-4 days a week, sometimes higher intensity stuff like jump rope or whatever, usually just jogging or eliptical + bike if I'm at the gym.
    Good luck with your cut as well. I'm on my quest for that old wives tale they call a 'six pack'
  6. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    Lol your facial expression in the first picture is rather funny.

    Care to elaborate on your diet/training plans?

    I'm with ya man, cutting for summer. Best of luck.
    Haha I was being kinda stupid just messin around cuz I had to get my ex to come over and take some she's the only person I knew that had a digital cam that would do that. Too bad she had to see the gut =(
    Anyways my diet loosely:

    breakfast: either oatmeal w/ half scoop of protein + fruit
    or 4 eggs +fruit
    snack:muscle milk light rtd
    lunch: turkey sandwich on whole wheat
    or tuna (either sandwich or plain)
    small snack pre-workout:some peanuts & raisins or some natty pb and some milk
    Post W/O: protein shake
    dinner: either chicken breast or lean ground beef sometimes with whole wheat pasta
    before bed-protein shake w/ natty pb and bcaas

    I am doing cardio on an empty stomach in the AM 30-45 minutes (usually jogging, taking Xtend throughout) 3 days a week.
    My workout is a split of
    M:Chest/Tri
    T:Back/Bi/Forearms
    W:Shoulders/Abs
    Th:Legs
    Fri:Bi/Tri/Forearms
    And sometimes if I go to the gym sat morning for cardio I'll do a little extra ab or rear delt work...

    Critique/Comment away, and good luck to you too bro!!!
  7. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I'm after the coveted '6-pack', also. I'm down from 240 to 219 since Jan. 1. Only 19 more pounds to go LOL.

    Good luck. With the size you seem to have, I think you will be pleased once you get your BF down.

    Do work!
    Way to go man, and good luck with the remainder...
    Yeah I've never been under 11% so I'm looking forward to see what I look like after... =)
  8. New Member
    Manko Oyaji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    83
    Rep Power
    408

    Reputation

    Im in with you for the ride. I just want to get where you are now. I am so ashamed to update my log due to lack of progress. Best of luck to you and go get that 6 pack.
  9. Advanced Member
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    352

    Reputation

    work on you shoulders bro.
    good luck
  10. Advanced Member
    nparisi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    670
    Rep Power
    418

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Manko Oyaji View Post
    Im in with you for the ride. I just want to get where you are now. I am so ashamed to update my log due to lack of progress. Best of luck to you and go get that 6 pack.
    Ah you'll get there man just keep at it. Thanks, I am going to bust my ass...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lg stack has begun
    By boricuarage in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
  2. it has begun
    By lou38 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
  3. It has begun!!!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 08:12 PM
  4. it has begun
    By Beelzebub in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 204
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 01:25 AM
  5. The ban has begun
    By enrique81 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-10-2004, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in