It has begun!!!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
No, not mortal kombat haha. My cutting phase! I started about a week and a half ago, so these pics are from then I just finally got them up on the comp. Starting I was 205 sitting at 14.3% BF, I'm looking to get down to the single digits and mantain as much muscle as possible. I'm 6'2", 21 years old.
I have my good buddies white flood, powerFULL, and a bit of RPM along for the ride, we go way back.
WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!
P.S. Any tips, pointers, etc appreciated. Here are my pics...

l_281ec3cfe2e4b467d7fcf941d4e07958.jpg

l_a8b3846dda03028af1b710a70ab67f79.jpg

l_911b3727f1563790edd65a02bbb414d4.jpg

l_746c8401aef992ef926cf8f8e3fb1215.jpg

l_4140a2b57bdc5fc4bf4f39a9521e99c0.jpg

l_b469f0c8781bcfd1d4cdc7b3f8821092.jpg

gym88

Awards
good luck bud. im currently cutting.
what type of cardio are you doing?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Lol your facial expression in the first picture is rather funny.

Care to elaborate on your diet/training plans?

I'm with ya man, cutting for summer. Best of luck.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
good luck bud. im currently cutting.
what type of cardio are you doing?
I'm doing 30-45 min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning 3-4 days a week, sometimes higher intensity stuff like jump rope or whatever, usually just jogging or eliptical + bike if I'm at the gym.
Good luck with your cut as well. I'm on my quest for that old wives tale they call a 'six pack'

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I'm after the coveted '6-pack', also. I'm down from 240 to 219 since Jan. 1. Only 19 more pounds to go LOL.

Good luck. With the size you seem to have, I think you will be pleased once you get your BF down.

Do work!

I'm doing 30-45 min of low intensity cardio first thing in the morning 3-4 days a week, sometimes higher intensity stuff like jump rope or whatever, usually just jogging or eliptical + bike if I'm at the gym.
Good luck with your cut as well. I'm on my quest for that old wives tale they call a 'six pack'

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Lol your facial expression in the first picture is rather funny.

Care to elaborate on your diet/training plans?

I'm with ya man, cutting for summer. Best of luck.
Haha I was being kinda stupid just messin around cuz I had to get my ex to come over and take some she's the only person I knew that had a digital cam that would do that. Too bad she had to see the gut =(
Anyways my diet loosely:

breakfast: either oatmeal w/ half scoop of protein + fruit
or 4 eggs +fruit
snack:muscle milk light rtd
lunch: turkey sandwich on whole wheat
or tuna (either sandwich or plain)
small snack pre-workout:some peanuts & raisins or some natty pb and some milk
Post W/O: protein shake
dinner: either chicken breast or lean ground beef sometimes with whole wheat pasta
before bed-protein shake w/ natty pb and bcaas

I am doing cardio on an empty stomach in the AM 30-45 minutes (usually jogging, taking Xtend throughout) 3 days a week.
My workout is a split of
M:Chest/Tri
T:Back/Bi/Forearms
W:Shoulders/Abs
Th:Legs
Fri:Bi/Tri/Forearms
And sometimes if I go to the gym sat morning for cardio I'll do a little extra ab or rear delt work...

Critique/Comment away, and good luck to you too bro!!!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I'm after the coveted '6-pack', also. I'm down from 240 to 219 since Jan. 1. Only 19 more pounds to go LOL.

Good luck. With the size you seem to have, I think you will be pleased once you get your BF down.

Do work!
Way to go man, and good luck with the remainder...
Yeah I've never been under 11% so I'm looking forward to see what I look like after... =)

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Im in with you for the ride. I just want to get where you are now. I am so ashamed to update my log due to lack of progress. Best of luck to you and go get that 6 pack.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Im in with you for the ride. I just want to get where you are now. I am so ashamed to update my log due to lack of progress. Best of luck to you and go get that 6 pack.
Ah you'll get there man just keep at it. Thanks, I am going to bust my ass...