melt the fat
- 03-24-2008, 05:55 PM
melt the fat
started a ketogenic diet today, and am expecting to lose some stubborn belly fat as well as a little on my inner thigh( by groin), and back. my routine is WSB and while cutting the fat i hope to continue with my strength gains. supps for the next couple of months will be: pslin(carb up days on monday/tuesday), fish oil, CLA, and DCP. really hoping the DCP will give a good kick to the no carb diet.
- 03-24-2008, 07:25 PM
03-24-2008, 07:32 PM
If it's mainly stubborn fat that you've got left, you should think about adding Napalm to this stack. If you don't already know, it's a Yohimbine HCl-based topical fat burner which works quite well for users in your situation.
03-24-2008, 08:51 PM
thanks rpen. heard of the product, but hadnt read any reviews yet. will start my search tonight and possibly add it after a couple weeks on the diet.
03-25-2008, 05:34 PM
ive used napalm for a week now and realy noticed something with my stomach fat, so i would throw it in.
Similar Forum Threads
- By holmes215 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 91Last Post: 08-20-2012, 10:06 PM
- By EC99SS in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 04-19-2012, 02:22 AM
- By monstermash in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 47Last Post: 01-19-2012, 01:40 PM
- By MAxximal in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 101Last Post: 03-31-2011, 06:37 AM
- By windwords7 in forum Weight LossReplies: 47Last Post: 05-27-2003, 07:34 PM