Levi/DCP/Reset

DuCeS

Awards
Hello everybody,

I recently just purchased this stack, and was wondering how should I dose all 3. I am new at "stacks" taking 10-12 pills a day. For example, when I wake up I would take 1 leviathan, but could i also take 2 dcp that instant? I just want to make sure I am getting the right dosage to get the best results possible.

THANKS

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
For Leviathan
Day 1: 1 capsule in the am, and 1 capsule in the mid afternoon
Day 2: repeat day 1
Day 3: 1 capsule in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1, and one capsule around 5pm
Day 4: repeat day 3
Day 5: 2 capsules in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1 ,and one capsule around 5pm
Day 6: repeat day 5
Day 7: 2 capsules in the am, and 2 capsules in the late afternoon -- this would be your standard consumption

Leviathan is most effective when the insulin levels in your body are lower. Due to this, take two capsules in the morning AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals and two capsules early in the afternoon AT LEAST 45 minutes before meals. If you rather take Leviathan after meals, dose Leviathan 1 hour after a smaller meal.

DCP will be 15 minutes prior to meals - 2 before Breakfast, 2 before lunch, 2 before supper.

Reset I do 1 in the am, 1 with supper..

best of luck,
b

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the board. I've heard of DCP dosing times varying from the 15 to 30 minutes before food. Another time is 30min preworkout. DCP makes me sweat like a maniac in the gym. I love it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Johns dosing is good. As was mentioned you can use the DCP before workout and even increase that dose by two more caps to increase endurance and kickstart fat burning.

So 2 in the am 4 before workout and 2 before bed.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Johns dosing is good. As was mentioned you can use the DCP before workout and even increase that dose by two more caps to increase endurance and kickstart fat burning.

So 2 in the am 4 before workout and 2 before bed.
Hiya crader.

DuCeS

Awards
WOW that was fast.....you guys are amazing. Thanks for the quick feedback.