dren by mhp

insane lifter

Awards
Has any used dren by mhp. I was thinking of stacking it with dcp and epi forweight loss and a cutter. Also may add in some anabolic pump by usp. I did not see anything on the board about it, just wondered if anyone has tried it.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Its crap, do youself a favor and pick up some other stim. Anabolic pumps a good product, ive had some decent results with it. To get the maximum effect take it for at least a month.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
From my understanding of AP, you may be wasting your money using it on a cut. I believe it is supposed to be taken with carbs, and I am guessing you will be restricting carbs, as that is what most people do when they cut. Just a thought....

gym88

Awards
ive used dren and i was dissapointed i didnt even feel stim affect

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
From my understanding of AP, you may be wasting your money using it on a cut. I believe it is supposed to be taken with carbs, and I am guessing you will be restricting carbs, as that is what most people do when they cut. Just a thought....
AP definitely could work for a cut, especially if doing a ckd or carb restricted diet, because it would allow your carb ups to be more effective with less spill-over. There are a lot of good cutter's out right now, do a little research on the board and see what fits you best. Good Luck

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
AP definitely could work for a cut, especially if doing a ckd or carb restricted diet, because it would allow your carb ups to be more effective with less spill-over. There are a lot of good cutter's out right now, do a little research on the board and see what fits you best. Good Luck
Would you only dose it on the carb up days? Or everyday? I could see how it would make the small amount of carbs taken in on low days be used more effectively. If you could elaborate I would appreciate it. I am doing the AD right now and cutting. I keep staring the AP bottle waiting anxiously for the cut to end. If I could use it during that would cool.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
For AD if would probably only use it for carb up days, unless on your non-carb days you lump all your carbs into one meal. I am assuming that you spread them out though. Start off using it on your carb ups, and the if you really want use it post workout with some complex carbs during the week and I think you will get some solid results.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hercules_22 Supplements 15
drivehard Supplements 2
Supplements 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 15