clenbuterol help

Mech

Awards
ive decided that i would like to loose a few pounds by summer and had chosen, after a lot of research, to use clenbuterol to aid me in this. however i have recently found out that high intensity interval training (HIIT) is a bad idea to do when taking clenbuterol due to the increased blood pressure. is this accurate information or is it faulse?
thanks

BigAsian

BigAsian

Awards
from ym research you will be fine just space your clen dosing about 1-2 hours away from your training

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The timing of dosing is irrelevant because clen's T 1/2 ~36 hrs.

Agreed, i think they say to space becasue of the often noticeable hearet rate increae which tends to somewhat settle after the 1-2 hour grace period.

Mech

Awards
orite cheers. i think ill jus train when i feel my heart rate has calmed down a bit

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
orite cheers. i think ill jus train when i feel my heart rate has calmed down a bit
It wil still get your heartrate going regardless of how you feel, when your resting, when you do HIIT it's gonna be bumping just as hard...

Mech

Awards
ok well ill see how it goes and get back to you. i think it could be good information for someone thinking of taking clen.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Yea itll start kicking harder when you start training but better than training when it first hits you.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Clen = EVIL!

I could in no fashion ever do HIIT on clen. Too many cramps. My feet even cramped!

Search for Glenihan's thread on his clen experience. He had an incredibly high heart rate for a long damn time.

Do yourself a favor and search on this subject. Clen isn't for everyone - I'm one of them.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. Completly agree. Some are very very sensitive to it. Id have to def say start and stay at 20mcgs for the first 2 days and see how it goes. Then to 40mcgs for a few. Some get up to 150-200mcgs with little sides. Some as yourself and others can hit 40mcgs and have a hell off a day.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
dosent give me any cramps....
I've not met anyone in real life that could do dead lifts (or anything that emphasized the lower back) while on clen.

Cardio was mostly a miss.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I've not met anyone in real life that could do dead lifts (or anything that emphasized the lower back) while on clen.

Cardio was mostly a miss.
lol im on it at the moment and did some insane deadlifts.....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
lol im on it at the moment and did some insane deadlifts.....
soon to be also...

Im not doing deads anymore though. i used to do them ALOT! and now my mid section and hip/sides got pretty thick and solid from the motion, i may not have to much of a V shape anymore, see what happnes.

Mech

Awards
yeh i know about all the dosing and stuff but i think that its all individual so if it affects me bad ill stop and go back to my grenades.
ill keep u updated

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yeh i know about all the dosing and stuff but i think that its all individual so if it affects me bad ill stop and go back to my grenades.
ill keep u updated
Alrighty I'll stay tuned!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Start low (20mcg) and work your way up. For me the shakes are so bad I can't even right my name. One time I opened the bag of clen powder without a mask and my heart rate was 120bpm for 2 days. Had to be the worse two days of my life although I lost about 2% in bf. no joke. It was awful though I felt like my heart was going to explode. Had I known better I believe benedryl would of helped block the receptors and settled things.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Start low (20mcg) and work your way up. For me the shakes are so bad I can't even right my name. One time I opened the bag of clen powder without a mask and my heart rate was 120bpm for 2 days. Had to be the worse two days of my life although I lost about 2% in bf. no joke. It was awful though I felt like my heart was going to explode. Had I known better I believe benedryl would of helped block the receptors and settled things.
OH CRAP! Thats insane.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yes it was insane. Oh did I mention I had severe sweats and didn't sleep for those 2 days. Ahh the lessons we learn.