- 08-29-2003, 06:37 PM
Post em up fellas....chicken or beef. Cheap and easy are the only requirements:
Ill start with one of my favorites:
Four chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon ground ginger
4 ounces soy sauce
2 tablespoons onion powder
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup bourbon (I like a little less)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 Cut the chicken up, mix everything together and marinate over night in a 9x13 pan.
2 Bake in 9x13 pan @325 for 1.5 hours...mixing it around every now and then.
Mmmmm...bourbon taste is a little strong with 1/3 cup so Id suggest dropping it down a bit.
- 09-04-2003, 01:47 AM
Fajitas. That's all I eat now. I cut lean steak and chicken into strips, then I put the strips into a bowl with a few teaspoons of oil and a packet of fajita seasoning and toss. Then all you do is grill the meat, heat up some corn tortillas and eat with salsa.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dez/null in forum Weight LossReplies: 75Last Post: 05-23-2004, 05:25 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2003, 10:35 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-23-2003, 11:31 PM
- By institutional in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2003, 04:48 PM
- By WYD02 in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:12 PM