DNP with DCP?

novamanms

Awards
Thus far, I've seen no mention of the potential for this. Maybe one of my old buds from bodyrecomp or someone else in the know can weigh in on possibly using both together and if there would be any synergy between the two.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...tough call.

The most I would even consider taking would be around 200-300mg.

DCP might actually help combat the lethargy seen with DNP, and I would even take additional PLCAR.

novamanms

Awards
See, that's what I was thinking, but I don't fully understand all the systems involved in the body and how they would all work together. It might be possible that with DNP one really can't go any further with the fat burning...but I was also thinking about the fact that DCP is designed to be effective even when a person is cheating on their diet (well, to maintenance...some may still lose some weight during a cheat depending on the severity and length of cheating). But I also know that "cheating" most often involves simple carbs which will otherwise "light yo' ass up" with DNP in your system.

I guess there's always the final possibility that it could turn you into some sort of mitochondria monster ala Parasite Eve.

**EDIT**: I would never take more than 200 mgs. a day of DNP personally anyways...if I were even to get brave enough to try it at all. But with never ramping up I figure one could stay on longer. But that's another thread.

novamanms

Awards
Biggitty Bump

I wonder if Master Concilliator is still around here. He could fill in some of the gaps.

NoSwtTea4U

Board Supporter
Awards
I've used them both together. I didn't notice any difference in how I felt. I can't say if it helped with weight loss or not because it would be very hard to tell if it helped with the amount of weight you lose.

Last edited:
jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if you could do DNP EOD in conjunction with DCP. hmmm.

novamanms

Awards
Names

I officially declare the combo of DCP and DNP stack to be known as the CRACK STACK. :cheers:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I could find a place to get the other half of the crack stack, i'd be doing it

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
If I could find a place to get the other half of the crack stack, i'd be doing it
dood dnp is up there in the dangerous/deadly bodybuilding compounds being used today. you think you're honestly ready to use that compound?? :nono:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i've read enough about it to know at least what is well known of its mechanisms of action. Part of why it is interesting to me is cause my natural body temp is so low. waking temps average around 95.5, i've seen 94.7. Daytime highs around 96.7-97. so me kicking up body temp 2 degrees would more or less put me at normal for a change. I wouldn't be looking at trying to do one of those "zip 14lbs off in 2 weeks" grade attacks on it, 100mg a day for a week might be all I need.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey Supplements 22
RickyBlobby Anabolics 25
Anabolics 1
Supplements 37
Post Cycle Therapy 5