my diet!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
just wondering if my diet sounds ok...ive already lost 55 lbs on it so far.....critique away!

it mainly consists of chicken breast greens low in sodium couple of slices of whole wheat low calorie bread low fat cottage cheese natural peanut butter before bed...and i eat about 6-8 times a day....when added up i think i only consume about 1000 calories....chicken breast i believe is 120 calories per 4 oz..my training normally goes like this. monday chest tuesday arms and shoulders wed back thursday legs friday abs and chest.....saturday and sunday are mainly off unless i do my ab ripper x....now everyday im in the gym i normally do 45 min of hiit training...starting off at 5mph jogging for 5 min then i hit 9mph for 30 sec then back down to 6mph jog like that for a minute so on and so forth.....tell me what you think! by the way just recently started taking methyl e and superbolan! trying to gain lean mass with a little strength any help would be appreciated!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if my diet sounds ok...ive already lost 55 lbs on it so far.....critique away!

it mainly consists of chicken breast greens low in sodium couple of slices of whole wheat low calorie bread low fat cottage cheese natural peanut butter before bed...and i eat about 6-8 times a day....when added up i think i only consume about 1000 calories....chicken breast i believe is 120 calories per 4 oz..my training normally goes like this. monday chest tuesday arms and shoulders wed back thursday legs friday abs and chest.....saturday and sunday are mainly off unless i do my ab ripper x....now everyday im in the gym i normally do 45 min of hiit training...starting off at 5mph jogging for 5 min then i hit 9mph for 30 sec then back down to 6mph jog like that for a minute so on and so forth.....tell me what you think! by the way just recently started taking methyl e and superbolan! trying to gain lean mass with a little strength any help would be appreciated!
I hope for your sake this is a joke. A superdrol clone and methyl e with 1000 calories a day? Even if you weren't on anabolics 1000 calories a day is not healthy and will in fact hinder your fat loss instead of aid it (unless you are a lot smaller than you look in your avy with an already relatively low weight...)

What are your stats?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
if your only consuming 1000 cals a day you definately need to be eating more. do you feel fatigued all the time? and you said your trying to put on some lean body mass correct? in order to gain msucle weight you need to be eating more calories than your burning and at 1000 cals a day you walk of and sleep as much as that. double your calorie intake but just be careful of what you eat. dont eat alot of saturated fats or simple carbs and you'll be just fine. if your only going to take in 2000 cals your probably still not going to be getting enough to put on much muscle.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
if your only consuming 1000 cals a day you definately need to be eating more. do you feel fatigued all the time? and you said your trying to put on some lean body mass correct? in order to gain msucle weight you need to be eating more calories than your burning and at 1000 cals a day you walk of and sleep as much as that. double your calorie intake but just be careful of what you eat. dont eat alot of saturated fats or simple carbs and you'll be just fine. if your only going to take in 2000 cals your probably still not going to be getting enough to put on much muscle.
i dont ever really feel tired at all..i really need to sit down and add up all the calories i dont think i was adding right..because if i was only intaking 1000 calories id be shutting my body from important nutrients and i dont feel like im tired or any thing of that sort.....man i just cant see eating so much though....i get full off a 4 oz chicken breast and a can of green beans.....??? any ideas or maybe a different diet plan i could look into? like i said ive lost 55lbs on this diet and i feel fine!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Yea but how much of that 55 lbs were muscle? 4 oz of chicken and green beans fills you up because your metabolism is slowing down to next to nothing.

Depending on your goals and insulin sensitivity find your total calorie expenditure per day (calculate your BMR, theres calculators) and subtract 500 cals from it. Depending on how your body responds to certain macro break downs form a diet that you respond well to (proteins/carbs/fats.) If you need help forming a diet check out the nutrition sub-forum or looking into the Anabolic Diet, CKD diet, or again just your regular 40/40/20 basic split.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

So you are not sure about your diet, not counting calories, think you are taking in around 1000 calories a day, your trying to gain strength and mass, and you have started taking oral liver toxic steroids?.....:fool2:

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
So you are not sure about your diet, not counting calories, think you are taking in around 1000 calories a day, your trying to gain strength and mass, and you have started taking oral liver toxic steroids?.....:fool2:
i dont know how many times ive had to tell you specifically im not trying to gain mass...im cutting....why the hell would i say im intaking 1000 calories if im gaining mass id be intaking more like 3000....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know how many times ive had to tell you specifically im not trying to gain mass...im cutting....why the hell would i say im intaking 1000 calories if im gaining mass id be intaking more like 3000....

Well because of this quote from your original post,

"trying to gain lean mass with a little strength any help would be appreciated!"

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in your first post you stated your trying to gain lean mass and a little strength...and even if you are cutting then 1000 cals are wayyyy too low that low messes up your metabolism

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
just added all my calories up came out to be about 1710........

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk 1710 still sounds pretty low...its alot better than 1000 but i still think its really low

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
idk 1710 still sounds pretty low...its alot better than 1000 but i still think its really low
hrmm i knew i forgot something....the eggwhites in the morning BRB! i just added it up it comes up to be about 2060~!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
you haven't given any of your stats (height, current weight, body fat, diet) so its impossible to say what is a sufficient amount of calories.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
y don't you post up the whole diet then we can help with anything if it needs it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you haven't given any of your stats (height, current weight, body fat) so its impossible to say what is a sufficient amount of calories.
x2 i agree

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your daily caloric expenditure from training as well as how long you plan on cutting for I would say get your calories up to 2500-2600 at a minimum (thats a rough estimate but should be in the ball park of where you should be at.) If you want to get down to lets say around 10% bf you won't do it by starting out at 2000 calories a day because you will eventually plateau and have no where to drop calories at. I'm also just gonna throw this out there, you have any PCT planned/how long have you been taking the steroids?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Depending on your daily caloric expenditure from training as well as how long you plan on cutting for I would say get your calories up to 2500-2600 at a minimum (thats a rough estimate but should be in the ball park of where you should be at.) If you want to get down to lets say around 10% bf you won't do it by starting out at 2000 calories a day because you will eventually plateau and have no where to drop calories at.
well in 35 minutes of hiit training on the treadmill i burn about 450 calories and i weight train for about an hour so id say in the range of about 750 to 800 calories...not including what i burn at work.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
check out the edit I made to that post before you quoted it.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Depending on your daily caloric expenditure from training as well as how long you plan on cutting for I would say get your calories up to 2500-2600 at a minimum (thats a rough estimate but should be in the ball park of where you should be at.) If you want to get down to lets say around 10% bf you won't do it by starting out at 2000 calories a day because you will eventually plateau and have no where to drop calories at. I'm also just gonna throw this out there, you have any PCT planned/how long have you been taking the steroids?
umm im probably gonna get some nolva and my pct is gonna be ordered here in a couple days gonna get some cycle support by ai....ive been taking superbolan 20 and methyl e for about a week and have noticed some pretty decent gains in a weeks time.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
alright then just get your calories up to 2500-2700 and set it up on AMs diet tracker or fitday.com. Then post it up on here

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
alright then just get your calories up to 2500-2700 and set it up on AMs diet tracker or fitday.com. Then post it up on here
man lol i just dont know what else to eat! i eat about 8 times a day.....hrmmm ill try to figure something out......

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well from the looks of it you are missing quite a bit. You are eating a ton of chicken throughout the day and that seems to be it. You really need to add carbs and fats to any of those meals as just protein is not going to be a very successful diet. I would definitely bump up the healthy fat, carb intake as well as add more veggies.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
well from the looks of it you are missing quite a bit. You are eating a ton of chicken throughout the day and that seems to be it. You really need to add carbs and fats to any of those meals as just protein is not going to be a very successful diet. I would definitely bump up the healthy fat, carb intake as well as add more veggies.
suggestions????!@ check it now i added a few more things! well i do eat veggies with every chicken breast i eat...but they just didnt have the right ones and i dont have the cans to make custom foods....like i said i eat green beans with low sodium or asparagus or lettuce.........

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first i would mix up the diet and get protein from some other sources to keep from getting sick of chicken. You could look into things like turkey, salmon, beef etc. Also look to add some healthy carbs around your workouts like oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice for example. Also maybe add some nuts or PB throughout the day to get some more fats in

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Well first i would mix up the diet and get protein from some other sources to keep from getting sick of chicken. You could look into things like turkey, salmon, beef etc. Also look to add some healthy carbs around your workouts like oats, sweet potatoes, brown rice for example. Also maybe add some nuts or PB throughout the day to get some more fats in
FOUND some of the stuff i was looking for on there check it out now and tell me what you think bro! thanks so much man! oh dude i love chicken lol i wont/cant get sick of it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol well if you can eat all that chicken than thats fine, i eat a TON of turkey every day because its one of teh few lean sources i can get from my cafe. Still pretty high on protein in my opinion. The overall calories looks much better. I would opt to add in more carbs and fat while lowering the protein and staying around 2600 cals. I do not know the timing of the meals you have on there but have some carbs with breakfast pre and post workout and add some fat with the other meals. I would probably add some whole eggs in with your egg whites bc that will help with some more fats as well

ok so how many meals are you taking in? and wen do you workout? with that i can try to formulate the diet better man

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
lol well if you can eat all that chicken than thats fine, i eat a TON of turkey every day because its one of teh few lean sources i can get from my cafe. Still pretty high on protein in my opinion. The overall calories looks much better. I would opt to add in more carbs and fat while lowering the protein and staying around 2600 cals. I do not know the timing of the meals you have on there but have some carbs with breakfast pre and post workout and add some fat with the other meals. I would probably add some whole eggs in with your egg whites bc that will help with some more fats as well

ok so how many meals are you taking in? and wen do you workout? with that i can try to formulate the diet better man
id say about 8 man.....some days i eat all that some days i dont have time...i work shift work which = 84 hours a week....i work out early in the morning on my nights and later in the night on my days.....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny: 3000 a day is nothing while on PS's/PH's..... I knew you meant more like 5,000-6,000 calories! That was good joke though:toofunny:

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards

hey browski what would you recommend for the pre and post workout as far as complex carbs go? carbo load on some low calorie whole wheat bread prior to workout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey browski what would you recommend for the pre and post workout as far as complex carbs go? carbo load on some low calorie whole wheat bread prior to workout?
yea for pre and post workout complex carbs anything like some whole wheat bread, oats, brown rice, or sweet potatoes would be fine and all sources i personally really like. Have that along with some chicken and you'd be good to go