Non-Stim weight loss/fat burning supps-Any that work

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, let me just ask you to refrain from the usual search comments, diet tips, etc. I would like to hear from anyone who can recommend any weight loss/fat burning support supps that you have tried that actually work or you feel aided in fatloss while cutting or dieting.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well DCP works;) B6 is also a good one to add in to drop water.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If your taking in an appreciable amount of carbs during the cut then I would recommend Anabolic Pump. Other than that like stated above DCP has gotten some great reviews as well as sesamin oil. Also I consider it a staple when cutting but add some green tea into any stack you have.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
AP and DCP = fats worst enemy. Recommended

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would recommend Green Tea Extract for starters. Forskolin is also very promising, not sure if you are willing to mix it with some other powders and cap it. Sesamin Oil and CLA could also be added in quite nicely.

If you love your carbs, like previously mentioned, Anabolic Pump can help you ensure that they don't get stored as fat :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP and DCP would be my recommendations based on my usage of them...along with basics and Green Tea you should be set.

D

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are many pathways for fat loss, and the efficiency of each supplement relies on creating a program, both diet and training, that capitalizes on one or a few in particular. For example, I like the supps Rodja mentioned, but believe they are best suited to low-carb or CKD. Some non-stim "fat burners" are fat-mobilizers, some are fat oxidizers, while others are carb shuttlers...and understanding how to use each is of vast importance.

ALCAR-good at increasing fat for fuel
Sesamin- my favorite daily supp, great at increasing the mitochondrial fat oxidation
Forskolin- positive energy cycle increase
DCP- great at maximizing fat burning, but seems more effecctive in a low carb regimine
AP- Good carb shuttler
K-RALA- Good carb shuttler

But none will be worth spending money on if the timing is not executed correctly.

All are good supps

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just want to sincerely thank everyone who replied with your comments. The surprising lack of sarcasm, and the genuinely helpful suggestions were greatly appreciated. Seems like there are quite a few more choices than I had expected, and I think I will now go and do my diligent researching on the various products that have been listed. For right now, I think I will order some DCP, since that seems to be a favorite, and work from there. Again, thanks to those who replied.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Just want to sincerely thank everyone who replied with your comments. The surprising lack of sarcasm, and the genuinely helpful suggestions were greatly appreciated. Seems like there are quite a few more choices than I had expected, and I think I will now go and do my diligent researching on the various products that have been listed. For right now, I think I will order some DCP, since that seems to be a favorite, and work from there. Again, thanks to those who replied.
I was actually going a mini bulk (slight raise in caloric intake) and using dcp and Ap. Both worked really well, although DCP may be better for a lower calorie regime, its worked wonders for me.

Edit: DCP worked better at higher doses for me.

Last edited:
D

diminuendo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
out of curiosity, what kind of diet will you be eating?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
out of curiosity, what kind of diet will you be eating?
To be truly honest, right now I have no plan. Things are up in the air, Im not even sure if I want to try a little recomp, a hardcore cut, or just try to maintain weight while dropping a little bodyfat. I havent decided, usually 40-30-30 doesnt work for me, I dont know if I want to carb deplete, or just try to eliminate most of the fat, or try 6 days of ultra limited calories, with one cheat day, or just cut calories about 250 below maintanace for a few weeks and see if I can loose fat while I keep gaining muscle. Im not really sure what to do, so Ive got some planning to do, and lots of researching of the product suggestions you guys laid out for me.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Thyrocuts2/Thyrotabs stack, followed by 7-keto for thyroid "pct".

I lost 6 pounds and significant body fat after 6 weeks using them. Then went to a modified velocity diet and dropped 4 more in a week. Seemed to have platued now, giving myself time to normalize and then will run the thyroid stack again.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thyrocuts2/Thyrotabs stack, followed by 7-keto for thyroid "pct".

I lost 6 pounds and significant body fat after 6 weeks using them. Then went to a modified velocity diet and dropped 4 more in a week. Seemed to have platued now, giving myself time to normalize and then will run the thyroid stack again.
What kind of lean mass did you lose?

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
How do I go about figuring that? My strength actually increased through all of this, so I cant imagine it was much.

The lethargy was pretty pronounced though.