your opinion with this..overtraning?

offr85

Awards
nEUTRISYSTEM DIET..AND I
WORKOUT SIX TIMES A WEEK ONE BODY PART A DAY..MINUS THROWING IN CALVES, FOREARMS TRAPS, AND NECK.. i GET MY CARDIO IN EVERYDAY WITH THE SWEAT SUIT, IF NOT A MILE, ITS NEVER LESS THAN HALF (always after the lifting). I DOUBT THIS IS OVER TRAINING BUT IF ANYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION, ID LOVE TO HEAR IT.

ALSO STACKING HYDROXYCUT, LEUKIC, AND LOTS OF EGGWHITE AND PROTEIN.

SOON I START GALKIC, LEUKIC, CREAKIC, xlEVOL (creatine), as well as the protein shack stack:

Eggwhite international
nitrotech
barleans greens
somba aqui- antioxad.
*at night im dropping the antioxident and the greens and replacing it with glutamine.
SOOO IM THINK IM PROPERLY NOURISHED..BUT ANY SUGGESTIONS HIT ME UP.

5 FT 5
250LB- AS OF THIS AFTERNOON

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
I'd say lift 5 days a week and have 2 off days. You'll be more well rested and be able to train harder the time you actually are in the gym.
I do a 5 day routine that goes:
Mon: Chest & Tri
Tues: Back and Bi
Wed: Shoulders and Abs
Thurs: Legs
Fri: Bi and Tri
I sporadically throw in some extra abs or rear delts here and there.
As for those supplements...been there, done that. I've been suckered into muscletech products in the past, and been extremely unhappy. If you haven't already ordered them yet, I'd suggest looking at other supps...Just my opinion tho. Good luck!

ono

ono

Awards
nEUTRISYSTEM DIET..AND I
WORKOUT SIX TIMES A WEEK ONE BODY PART A DAY..MINUS THROWING IN CALVES, FOREARMS TRAPS, AND NECK.. i GET MY CARDIO IN EVERYDAY WITH THE SWEAT SUIT, IF NOT A MILE, ITS NEVER LESS THAN HALF (always after the lifting). I DOUBT THIS IS OVER TRAINING BUT IF ANYONE HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION, ID LOVE TO HEAR IT.

ALSO STACKING HYDROXYCUT, LEUKIC, AND LOTS OF EGGWHITE AND PROTEIN.

SOON I START GALKIC, LEUKIC, CREAKIC, xlEVOL (creatine), as well as the protein shack stack:

Eggwhite international
nitrotech
barleans greens
somba aqui- antioxad.
*at night im dropping the antioxident and the greens and replacing it with glutamine.
SOOO IM THINK IM PROPERLY NOURISHED..BUT ANY SUGGESTIONS HIT ME UP.

5 FT 5
250LB- AS OF THIS AFTERNOON
Hmm

Can you not cut it to a 5 day split?

maybe train biceps and triceps together or chest and shoulders?

If you insist on the 6 day split, i'd suggest taking 1 full week off every 6-8 weeks to allow your body to recouperate.

It also depends on the number of sets, reps etc...as well as the intensity of the sessions. Without knowing this, it's difficult to answer your question.

If everything is intense and you a working your muscles sufficiently, i would suggest a 1 week rest period every 6-8 weeks.

Can i also ask why you run in a sweat suit?

Cheers.

offr85

Awards
Hmm

Can you not cut it to a 5 day split?

maybe train biceps and triceps together or chest and shoulders?

If you insist on the 6 day split, i'd suggest taking 1 full week off every 6-8 weeks to allow your body to recouperate.

It also depends on the number of sets, reps etc...as well as the intensity of the sessions. Without knowing this, it's difficult to answer your question.

If everything is intense and you a working your muscles sufficiently, i would suggest a 1 week rest period every 6-8 weeks.

Can i also ask why you run in a sweat suit?

Cheers.
well i wear the suit, cuz im trying to burn off extra belly fat. Im bulked enough, but i have always had alot of baby fat around my waist. i just mentioned the sweat suit to tell that i am loosing alot of liquids daily..

the workouts are very intense, i try to get at least three sets in, with about 6-7 different lifting exercises, w/ anywhere from 10 to 25 reps per set. results have been good. loosing about a lb per day, as well as increasing muscle mass.
i like your idea of that week off every 6-8 weeks. ill probably wait untill i hit that wall where progress seems to stop, then switch up my routine. Any other idas/comments, love to hear them. oh, and im 5'10 not 5'5

offr85

Awards
I'd say lift 5 days a week and have 2 off days. You'll be more well rested and be able to train harder the time you actually are in the gym.
I do a 5 day routine that goes:
Mon: Chest & Tri
Tues: Back and Bi
Wed: Shoulders and Abs
Thurs: Legs
Fri: Bi and Tri
I sporadically throw in some extra abs or rear delts here and there.
As for those supplements...been there, done that. I've been suckered into muscletech products in the past, and been extremely unhappy. If you haven't already ordered them yet, I'd suggest looking at other supps...Just my opinion tho. Good luck!

yoo thanks for the info.. ya ive heard the bad news before about the muscletech. i just have them so i might as well put them to use..iv stacked celltech and nitro tech in the past.. i cant say i was dissapointed, but i am definatly looking forward to the progress possibilities with other companys.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
Only you can answer if it's overtraining.

However when dieting there is also under-eating that can precipitate lack of progress and "overtraining."

But no one can answer this. I hate when I hear someone immediately say "overtraining" in response to someone's routine.

You have to ask yourself, how is your mood? Do you feel great? Do you WANT to go in and workout every day? How do you sleep? How is your hunger? Are you losing fat and making progress?

If there's "no's" in there then I would suspect overtraining and/or undereating. If not, keep training hard and always keep those questions in mind. I'd take every 3rd week and reduce the number of sets but try to increase intensity to help things along in many ways.

offr85

Awards

However when dieting there is also under-eating that can precipitate lack of progress and "overtraining."

But no one can answer this. I hate when I hear someone immediately say "overtraining" in response to someone's routine.

You have to ask yourself, how is your mood? Do you feel great? Do you WANT to go in and workout every day? How do you sleep? How is your hunger? Are you losing fat and making progress?

If there's "no's" in there then I would suspect overtraining and/or undereating. If not, keep training hard and always keep those questions in mind. I'd take every 3rd week and reduce the number of sets but try to increase intensity to help things along in many ways.
good advice... i appreciate it

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established

I agree. I do the five day split b/c that's perfect for me, and I like just chillin on the weekends. Definately listen to your body tho. I feel that a five day split is my "sweet spot" lol. I don't think I could handle 6 days and if I did 3 or 4 I would get too bored =( haha I dont work much