For those that have used fat burners

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you like the ingredient Synephrine HCL? How well did it work for you at appetite control?

I m creating a new fat burner for our company but hestitant about this one ingredient. It gives me nasal congestion, but i have allergies and think that's just me.

Any help is appreciated.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like synephrine as it works well for me. Truthfully I have enough willpower that fighting appetite is possible without help, but I don't mind the assistance

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best product I ever used appetite suppression wise was Shred-xs hardcore

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
best product I ever used appetite suppression wise was Shred-xs hardcore
thanks for the reply. I'll check out that compound. I wish we had the old Ephedrine...that absolutely killed my appetite. Honestly I m like you I don't have a problem with appetite control but most americans could use some assistance. I think it was something like over 70% were considered obese, which is scary. My problem is I don't eat enough....I'll work all day long and forget to eat....lol.

Gave ya a reputation thing, if it helps. Not sure how those are valued though.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
The one thing that I noticed with higher dosages of synephrine is I felt like I was warming up, like my temp was rising. Almost like hot flashes. I hear this is good for burning calories, just my 2 cents.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me its just i've done it so long now, its not bad. Lost around 55lbs over the last year (while gaining muscle). Still a bit more to go. You can still buy ephedrine, just its cut with guafenesin

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
an expectorant. works well for asthma and other things you'd use ephedrine for, but also makes it almost unusable to make crystal meth from.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can buy Lipodrene on the net.. Its legal and works very well.. It contains ephedrine, caff., Synephrine, Yohimbine HCL, Green tea etc.. great product

Produced by Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals

http://www.a1supplements.com/Hi-Tech-mid-31-p-1.html

Yeah I got some of that but man do you crash coming off of that stuff. I never run caff with epedra...avoid the crash. or run an androyous version of caff to eliminate the crash.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't find myself enjoying ephedra based stuff as much as ephedrine hcl.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't find myself enjoying ephedra based stuff as much as ephedrine hcl.
Same..I can't stand the dirty stim feeling. Much the same reason I can't use yohimbE anymore, only yohimbine.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Same..I can't stand the dirty stim feeling. Much the same reason I can't use yohimbE anymore, only yohimbine.
Interesting...good to see ya Dsade. I just order a BUNCH of stuff from Nutra...lol. A little R & D....

Yeah usually the pure form works better for me two on the ephedrine. I'll have to check out Yohimbine. I can take it in small doses, but I m not sure which one it was that I was taking.