Cheat to Lose Diet
- 03-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Cheat to Lose Diet
has anybody read up on this diet? it's by Joel Marion
seems very innovating, backed up by a lot of scientific research as well here is an interview over at t-nation
TESTOSTERONE NATION - The Cheat to Lose Diet
I bought the book yesterday, read through it, i must say i'm quite impressed by Marion's diet parameters, may have to give this a run at the end of the summer to lose some budge from my clean bulk im planning
- 03-05-2008, 12:19 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
it has potential. i'd like to look at the book, gonna check for it next time i'm in a book storeThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 03-05-2008, 12:29 PM
u can actually get it as an e-book online, alittle bit cheaper
i think this diet deff. has potential because of its simplicity:
1. carb cycling approach easy to follow
2. no calorie counting, just reasonable portion sizing (similar to that of waterbury's 10/10 transformation
3. all out cheat day, with very few guidlines
quite frankly if u've ever ran the velocity diet, or any ketosis/modified ketosis diet, the cheat to lose diet should be a piece of cake (literlly)
03-05-2008, 12:42 PM
I actually bought this and did it for like 2 months in later summer early fall.. It worked relatively well -- it's pretty easy and I lost about 10 lbs of fat and kept nearly all my muscle..
03-05-2008, 02:10 PM
To me it sounds just like Avant Labs (Twin Peak) Carb Cycling diet with a cheat day added in.
03-06-2008, 11:53 AM
I think "cheat" days are great for when progress slows or stalls on a cutting diet. Nothing like having pizza and burgers all day and then going back on the diet and start losing fat again!
Similar Forum Threads
- By nightside1234 in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2008, 09:24 PM
- By Jay Madden in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 09-18-2007, 03:00 AM
- By Jay Madden in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2007, 12:09 AM
- By DobermanXXL in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2006, 02:22 PM
- By Irongame in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2005, 02:52 AM