Cheat to Lose Diet

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
has anybody read up on this diet? it's by Joel Marion

seems very innovating, backed up by a lot of scientific research as well here is an interview over at t-nation

TESTOSTERONE NATION - The Cheat to Lose Diet

I bought the book yesterday, read through it, i must say i'm quite impressed by Marion's diet parameters, may have to give this a run at the end of the summer to lose some budge from my clean bulk im planning

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it has potential. i'd like to look at the book, gonna check for it next time i'm in a book store

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
easy,
u can actually get it as an e-book online, alittle bit cheaper

i think this diet deff. has potential because of its simplicity:
1. carb cycling approach easy to follow
2. no calorie counting, just reasonable portion sizing (similar to that of waterbury's 10/10 transformation
3. all out cheat day, with very few guidlines

quite frankly if u've ever ran the velocity diet, or any ketosis/modified ketosis diet, the cheat to lose diet should be a piece of cake (literlly)

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I actually bought this and did it for like 2 months in later summer early fall.. It worked relatively well -- it's pretty easy and I lost about 10 lbs of fat and kept nearly all my muscle..

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
To me it sounds just like Avant Labs (Twin Peak) Carb Cycling diet with a cheat day added in.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
I think "cheat" days are great for when progress slows or stalls on a cutting diet. Nothing like having pizza and burgers all day and then going back on the diet and start losing fat again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 2
Gothat3rs General Chat 13
Punkrocker Pro Bodybuilding 11
Jay Madden Weight Loss 19
Jay Madden Weight Loss 2