- 08-22-2003, 06:30 PM
i'm 23, 190lbs, with about 13-14% bf, i train three days a week and do army pt three day a week(rotc), i'm consuming around 2200 cals a day, roughly a 260 pro, 200 carb, 40-50 fat (mostly natty p.b. and olives), and am basically concerned about maintaining, is this enough cals to take in or should increase them.
- 08-22-2003, 09:48 PM
Everyones metabolism is different. Keep an eye on the scale, BF calipers and the mirror. If the scale reads higher on those cals after a week or so then cut em back. If youre looking fatter and the calipers read higher, reevalute your diet.
08-22-2003, 10:03 PM
08-23-2003, 12:04 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM