- 02-25-2008, 01:47 AM
- 02-25-2008, 01:49 AM
The total body class would work for a full-body WO session, but they are too long to be a HIIT session.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 02-25-2008, 10:38 AM
and they don't realli reach the intensity of HIIT...body combat can be a good full body workout if you like...
02-25-2008, 10:40 AM
02-25-2008, 10:47 AM
most ppl wont go that high...considering a class is an hr long...ppl might get flat after 15 mins or so...i know my HIIT..in whichever form cannot last more than 20mins on good days...but you might be right..
Similar Forum Threads
- By toughchick401 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2009, 01:32 PM
- By TravisG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
- By johnsmith9 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2009, 08:58 AM
- By WhatsaRoid? in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:13 AM
- By ingo_1978 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2006, 12:22 PM