cutting stack?

Mike71884

Awards
i am currntly thinking of starting a cutting stack consisting of Leviathan Reloaded , DCP, and sesamin oil. Anyone have any experience with a similar stack. I lift 4-5 x week, and do light cardio 2x week, and swim 1000-1500 meters 3x week (about 45 min). Diet is pretty good also.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i am currntly thinking of starting a cutting stack consisting of Leviathan Reloaded , DCP, and sesamin oil. Anyone have any experience with a similar stack. I lift 4-5 x week, and do light cardio 2x week, and swim 1000-1500 meters 3x week (about 45 min). Diet is pretty good also.
Until you fix this, the supplements are not going to help you as much as they can. Diet is the most important part of weight loss. That being said, you have a fantastic fatloss stack there.

Mike71884

Awards
typical diet:

morning 6:45 am : 1/2 cup egg beaters, turkey sausage, 2 slices whole wheat toast

9:00 am: either tuna or protien shake

12:00 lean meat, whole wheat pasta,or rice, veggie

2:30pm snack: beef jerkey, almonds, maybe apple

5:00 pm:protien shake pre wrkout

7:00 pm dinner: lean meat,vegtable,swt tater

10:00 pm caesin shake

1gal + water a day.

pRetty good might be a big breakfast on the weekend or fast food occasionlly(pizza, tb). i will be really strict on my stack because why waist 100 dolaars on sups if im not going all out.

ZoMbSta

Awards
u can get away with that if you 15% and highly bodyfat...but ur fatloss should stall with carb and fats all in the same day...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
u can get away with that if you 15% and highly bodyfat...but ur fatloss should stall with carb and fats all in the same day...
Not true; I have reduced my BF from about 14% to 9% without removing any group of macros. I never get less than 150g of carbs and 50g of fat a day.

ZoMbSta

Awards
yeah...agree with you...what i meant was that equal parts of carbs and fats...from where i came from..beef jerky and turkey sausage has pretty high fats content...and carbs coming from his pasta..

from experiences derive from myself and ppl i noe...you either go low carbs or low fats to do a cut...each with an allowance of 30g-50g for the "forbidden" macro...pls correct me if im wrong...though i have never seen such cases...might be interesting..

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah...agree with you...what i meant was that equal parts of carbs and fats...from where i came from..beef jerky and turkey sausage has pretty high fats content...and carbs coming from his pasta..

from experiences derive from myself and ppl i noe...you either go low carbs or low fats to do a cut...each with an allowance of 30g-50g for the "forbidden" macro...pls correct me if im wrong...though i have never seen such cases...might be interesting..
Timing and genetic predisposition also play a huge role. Beef jerky is usually pretty lean; high sodium and I hate nitrate consumption, but it is a low-fat, high-protein snack.

ZoMbSta

Awards
Timing and genetic predisposition also play a huge role. Beef jerky is usually pretty lean; high sodium and I hate nitrate consumption, but it is a low-fat, high-protein snack.
agree with you on that...but more often..that is the hardest part of a diet to master...i'm no way close to learning enuff on timing...ppl get far with good timing and determination...