??about ephedra root vs. ephdrine HCL

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent done much research regarding ephedra root vs ephedrine HCL. I am NOT intending to break any board rules here, just discussion.

I was wondering what the difference is (besides legalities, and that one is herbal and the other is synthetic-unless thats the only difference>?). how would one need to dose either for the same qualitative effect?

my questions are more specific to the safety/effectiveness of either. (and the dose needed for a respective qualitatively equal dose.)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
too many people are using this stuff for no one to comment.....

anapolack2

Awards
i prefer hcl when on sale........it seems to hit me harder....................i lost alot of weight off of it........but swimmer's **** is unbearable.....so only do during dry spells if you know what i mean

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i prefer hcl when on sale........it seems to hit me harder....................i lost alot of weight off of it........but swimmer's **** is unbearable.....so only do during dry spells if you know what i mean
call me retarted....but please explain....

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Weiner dont work
Well it does but not the same, and it'll be hiding like ur naked in Alaska all the time
:rofl: I hate this aspect of stims. Almost all the ones(that actually worked well) do this to me.

Eagleman003

Awards
im on ECA now on week 3 and my wiener actually is hiding inside my body lmao... caffeine draws blood away from your member. once im done its time to yohimbe that thing back to life. im leaving for spring break on friday which is when i stop.. do u think yohimbe right after will help get thatthing back in 1-2 days?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on ECA now on week 3 and my wiener actually is hiding inside my body lmao... caffeine draws blood away from your member. once im done its time to yohimbe that thing back to life. im leaving for spring break on friday which is when i stop.. do u think yohimbe right after will help get thatthing back in 1-2 days?

look into a transdermal yohimbe product. That way insulin doesnt get in the way of its benefits. let me know which one you try and how it works. I was thinking of using ECA 4 weeks on 3-4 weeks off with a transdermal Y product during the OFF time..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump the original question, anyone have any input?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Bump the original question, anyone have any input?
Dosage:
The crude powdered stems of ephedra (with less than 1% ephedrine) are employed at a dose of 1-4 grams per day in tea form.

Tinctures of 1-4 ml three times per day can be taken.

Over-the-counter drugs containing ephedrine can be safely used by adults at a dose of 12.5-25 mg every four hours. Adults should take no more than 150 mg every twenty-four hours.

Pseudoephedrine is typically recommended at a dose of 60 mg every six hours.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosage:
The crude powdered stems of ephedra (with less than 1% ephedrine) are employed at a dose of 1-4 grams per day in tea form.

Tinctures of 1-4 ml three times per day can be taken.

Over-the-counter drugs containing ephedrine can be safely used by adults at a dose of 12.5-25 mg every four hours. Adults should take no more than 150 mg every twenty-four hours.

Pseudoephedrine is typically recommended at a dose of 60 mg every six hours.
What about Hydroponic ephedra? This is concentrated powder similar to HCL?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
What about Hydroponic ephedra? This is concentrated powder similar to HCL?
ephedrine is just an alkaloid that the ephedra plant contains. what the OP is referring to is ground up ephedra root, which only has so much ephedrine in it. and obviously each batch that someone could get is going to vary in potency. as far as hydroponic ephedra, yea it's just a more concentrated form as it's a much better growing process. i'm sure you know the term "hydro" :lol: as with mj, hydroponically grown ephedra is more potent than regular outdoor grown ephedra. i wouldn't say it's similar to HCL, but it IS a LITTLE closer to HCL's potency. it is still just bulk ephedra and not pure ephedrine HCL though, so it will not be nearly as potent as ephedrine HCL. if you had an extraction process, then yea, you could extract just the pure ephedrine alkaloids themselves. this way the doses would be identical to OTC ephedrine products.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ephedrine is just an alkaloid that the ephedra plant contains. what the OP is referring to is ground up ephedra root, which only has so much ephedrine in it. and obviously each batch that someone could get is going to vary in potency. as far as hydroponic ephedra, yea it's just a more concentrated form as it's a much better growing process. i'm sure you know the term "hydro" :lol: as with mj, hydroponically grown ephedra is more potent than regular outdoor grown ephedra. i wouldn't say it's similar to HCL, but it IS a LITTLE closer to HCL's potency. it is still just bulk ephedra and not pure ephedrine HCL though, so it will not be nearly as potent as ephedrine HCL. if you had an extraction process, then yea, you could extract just the pure ephedrine alkaloids themselves. this way the doses would be identical to OTC ephedrine products.
awesome thanks...reps