cardio in the morning, empty stomach

celltech21

Awards
Hi I want to lose body fat and I want to lose the fat without muscle I gained and I eat very clean and healthy.
Im going to buy that supplement called leukic from muscletech and its 100% anabolic compound.
and when I do cardio in the morning I take 1 serving of leukic before I do the cardio and I dont eat anything before cardio except that leukic and do cardio for about 20 to 30 mins HIT.
and when I finish my cardio I wait for about an hour to eat.
Will this help me to lose body fat and keep the muscle because that leukic doesnt put me on catabolic state so I wont lose my muscle.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
30 minutes of high intensity cardio can burn up 50g of protein. If your stomach is empty, you will burn some muscle. Supplementing with leucine at a high dosage will help, but there are other BCAA's that will help also. As far as muscle tech goes...that is why no one as replied to your thread... NO believes in muscle tech.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi I want to lose body fat and I want to lose the fat without muscle I gained and I eat very clean and healthy.
Im going to buy that supplement called leukic from muscletech and its 100% anabolic compound.
and when I do cardio in the morning I take 1 serving of leukic before I do the cardio and I dont eat anything before cardio except that leukic and do cardio for about 20 to 30 mins HIT.
and when I finish my cardio I wait for about an hour to eat.
Will this help me to lose body fat and keep the muscle because that leukic doesnt put me on catabolic state so I wont lose my muscle.
Static cardio (traditional cardio, like jogging) has different physiological, biochemical, endocrine system effects then HIIT. Static cardio requires much less acute energy demands, by less I mean slower, so your body can take its time to produce the ATP through the Kreb, Electron Chain Transport, breaking down of fats to provide the energy demand. HIIT however, places an immense amount of acute energy DEMAND, which the body will derive from glucose (sugars). On an empty stomach, the only thing that can supply that sugar for the energy demands of HIIT is from your muscle.

I think static cardio on an empty stomach is a great idea, HIIT is not. Leukic, which is basically 3 or 4 unnecessarily fancy forms of leucine can "help" prevent catabolism, but only to a certain extent.