Help .. Lost weight.. Got fatter
- 02-21-2008, 12:29 PM
- 02-21-2008, 12:35 PM
Measured with caliper for bf? Could be inaccurate bf measurement. Use a mirror and measure yourself chest/stomach/arms/legs/shoulders to asses progress.
- 02-21-2008, 12:39 PM
If it was electrical impedence, your hydration may have been different or you could have been holding the machine differently. When I hold it with my arms straightened, it gives me a reading of 9.6%, but when I have my arms bent and have the machine at about ab level, it gives me a reading of 7.4%.M.Ed. Ex Phys
02-21-2008, 03:03 PM
02-21-2008, 03:33 PM
As for measuring with calipers: Google it.
When it comes to losing .8 lbs over a week, note that your body weight fluctuates greatly during the day due to water retention. (mine fluctuates about 5 lbs between morning and evening)
I notice that even with calipers, my bodyfat measurements fluctuate with the water weight about 1%.
As long as you are doing everything right, counting EVERY calorie, and not cheating (or at least, taking any cheats into account), don't worry too much about it. Pay attention to your diet. A little cheating can blow away hours of cardio.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Roguearthur in forum Weight LossReplies: 36Last Post: 07-21-2010, 06:25 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Weight LossReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-2008, 04:39 PM
- By SlowNSteady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-03-2008, 12:28 AM
- By EasyEJL in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 07-24-2007, 06:04 AM
- By UncalledFor in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2004, 04:18 PM