Carb cycling -- Carbup?
- 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
- 02-19-2008, 08:28 PM
All responses are based on the individual. Try it both ways, keep consistent when experimenting and you will find your sweet spot. This is also the case with high GI/II or low.
- 02-20-2008, 05:46 AM
02-20-2008, 06:48 AM
02-20-2008, 03:08 PM
02-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Hank, I'm not answering for Hoopie, but you can get away with eating zero carbs during a hard depletion like that. I had done it when I was obsessed with mid single digit BF, so it is possible. Yes, meat and fat.
02-20-2008, 05:47 PM
02-20-2008, 05:55 PM
I did it for a few years, I just took vitamin supps to get what I was missing... It was interesting the day I came off. Things I hated prior were like mini orgasms in my mouth. (yes I am aware as to how that sounds)
Anyways, I know that frequent depletion/refeeds work better in terms of LBM.
02-21-2008, 12:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dez/null in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2010, 09:04 PM
- By Sgt. Ownage in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2005, 12:48 PM
- By rdj6107 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-09-2005, 09:16 AM
- By builtolast in forum Weight LossReplies: 31Last Post: 06-28-2005, 10:23 PM
- By nevergoodenough in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2005, 05:09 PM