3 Week Cut

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
besides diet, what would be the best routine/ supplementation to lose about 3-5lb of fat in 3 weeks?

I train 5 days a week, eat clean, and do NO cardio. currently around 9-10%bf

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing cardio in and of itself will help. Adding in some SesaThina and DCP would be a good stack.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Bro I think you answered your own question?!? Throw some cardio into the mix and you should be golden!
yeah i figured, i train so hard though ...and by the time my workout is over im beat

what would be best? treadmill, stairmaster, bike? and i want to preserve muscle, so stay away from 20-30 minutes high intensity right?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yea I would. HIIT kick'd my ass. I'd just throw in 30min on the tredmill post workout. At like 3.3speed and a 10incline. Thats what I do
hmm doesnt sound too bad. should i do three days a week or shoot for 5?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm doesnt sound too bad. should i do three days a week or shoot for 5?
What are you going to do with your diet? If your going to leave it the same I'd shoot for 5. If your going to cut cals a little then 3-4 would be good. Maybe on non -workout days do 30min cardio and on workout days throw in 15min post workout?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What are you going to do with your diet? If your going to leave it the same I'd shoot for 5. If your going to cut cals a little then 3-4 would be good. Maybe on non -workout days do 30min cardio and on workout days throw in 15min post workout?
diet will stay the same cause im currently running JW, Drive, and RPM trying to put some lean mass on. 5 days/15 minutes wouldnt killlllllllllllll me, but i dont know about off days,lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Who cuts for only 3 weeks?. Whats the point of that?. Why bother if you are only gonna do it for 3 weeks?
its not a hardcore cut, my spring break it in a little over 3 weeks so i want to know what i can do to lose 3-5 lbs of fat

i want to look like :bb2:.....GAHH...