Need advice to loose a little belly fat

fireguy10720

Awards
What to take to get a little leaner?? I am 5'11" 220lbs.. Was at 10% bodyfat about 4-5 months ago(last time it was checked) Just coming off a prohormone cycle and lookin like i gained a little belly fat that i want to get rid off. Dont so much want to loose weight and for sure not muscle or strength(which is at an all time high. almost at my 400lbs bench press. Just 15 more lbs. to go :twisted: ) So just lookin to loose a little belly fat. I list 6 days a week and finish 5 and sometimes all 6 days with 30min. of cardio either walking, bike, or elliptical. Any help would be very appreciated..

casey2

casey2

Awards
im actually at about 7.5% and have nothing else to lose but slight belly fat. ive been carb cycling pretty strictly and taking lipodrene ephedra and DS lean xtreme. honestly i havent hit the gym but twice in the past 3 weeks. its all been jump rope. 5 minute warm up then 60-90 seconds rigorous with 30 second rest for the next 20 min. its GREAT for hgh release and ramping metabolism and for breaking plateaus. not to mention eye hand coordination and the fact that its considered aerobic/anaerobic which makes for total body fat loss. i dont know why more people dont try to incorporate it.

what type of cardio are you doing? and dont be like me. hit the gym because ive lost 5 pounds in the past week n a half though im turning that around now. everytime i up my carbs which is once or twice a week, ill be in the gym.

consider it. and look into DS lx2. its the awesome for sparing muscle because i should have lost a ton more thus far

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm would be a great supplement to use for spot fat loss.

anapolack2

Awards
chances are some of that is water retention if you are coming off ph cycle

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Given that you are fresh off a cycle and would like to keep calories in a range for optimal from hormonal recovery, a topical like Rod suggested might be your best route.

You can trim some fat off your worst areas with a very modest deficit -- say, 100-200 cals, which assuming you eat well otherwise shouldn't negatively impact your recovery and keep your mass on.