Ideal Cheat Meal??

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
What is your ideal cheat meal? do you keep it clean or dirty? what do you crave?

I've got one scheduled tomorrow, trying to get some ideas. Right now its looking like a PB and banana sandwich with a tall glass of whole milk. haha, been craving that sh!t for weeks

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
homemade chocolate chip cookies... yummy!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Pizza. Specifically, pizza from Mellow Mushroom.. AMAZING!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Either something with potatoes or pizza/pasta.

RyanOFelt

Awards
My ideal cheat meal is always Chipotle or a Jimmy John's sub. When I haven't got in many calories, sometimes I pick up Chipotle even when it's not a cheat day...it seems fairly healthy, good post-workout meal.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
What is your ideal cheat meal? do you keep it clean or dirty? what do you crave?

I've got one scheduled tomorrow, trying to get some ideas. Right now its looking like a PB and banana sandwich with a tall glass of whole milk. haha, been craving that sh!t for weeks
Bro it's called a cheat meal, hit up Mcdonalds or something. And a PB and banana sandwich is perfectly healthy. I don't know if your a few weeks out from comp but I mean even the pros eat burgers and **** for cheat meals.

natural PB
whole wheat bread
and fruit....sounds pretty safe to me.

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Burger King Triple stacker with fries. Its a triple cheeseburger with bacon and thousand island dressing. That baby is GOOD!. They have the quad stacker as well (4 burger patties) but even on a cheat meal you have to draw the line somewhere. :nono:

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Burger King Triple stacker with fries. Its a triple cheeseburger with bacon and thousand island dressing. That baby is GOOD!. They have the quad stacker as well (4 burger patties) but even on a cheat meal you have to draw the line somewhere. :nono:
hhahaha awesome, so its all about treding that fine line

AM07

Awards
  • Established

That's a cheat meal??? Are you a competing bodybuilder?

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
That's a cheat meal??? Are you a competing bodybuilder?
Lol my thoughts exactly, and even competing body builders eat pizza and burgers and **** for cheat meals. My question is... what does your regular diet look like if bread, peanuts and fruit are cheating.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Pappa Johns Pizza is a favorite cheat meal of mine.

cranghel099

cranghel099

Awards
  • Established
Lol my thoughts exactly, and even competing body builders eat pizza and burgers and **** for cheat meals. My question is... what does your regular diet look like if bread, peanuts and fruit are cheating.
I ran the velocity diet a couple weeks back, and it really changed my food choice behavior, currently im doing waterbury's 10/10 transformation which is pretty strict as well, to be honest with u guys i really dont crave some of the burgers like i used to, i don't know how long this will last haha, but im gunna take advantage of this. I read a really interesting article by Christian Thibaudeau:
link : http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1615551&cr=

he explains that the foods you pick during a cheat are based on certain variables such as genetics, bodytype, and current body fat percentage, especially if your tryin to lean out.

" The type of food you're allowed on those carb-up/refeed days changes too based on how fat you are:

For men

Above 20% body fat: carb-up only with clean carbs (yams, non-green veggies, fruits, oatmeal, rice, potatoes, grits, etc.)

15-20% body fat: carb-up only with clean carbs

12-15% body fat: carb-up mostly with clean carbs. One or two ''cheat'' items is acceptable but avoid eating foods that are both high in fat and sugar.

10-12% body fat: Carb-up can include a bit more cheat food, but still stay away from fat/sugar combo foods.

Less than 10% body fat: the refeed can be more lenient. While results will be better with cleaner food, when you get down below 10% it's okay to include some dirtier meals (pizza, burgers, pastries, etc.) in your refeed day."

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Chipotle, Sub Sandwhich, Donuts, Pizza, Burgers, or Steak!

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but it's more then just about your physical well being but your mental well being, for me anyway life is so routine that I need to eat some ****ty food everyone once in a while to break the monotony of it all. It like refreshes me and allows me to go back to a strict diet since I am cutting at the moment. I eat a cheat meal once per week of basically w/e I feel like because I am not competing and it's just worth it. I mean a burger and fries in the whole scheme of things won't do ****. I do eat the cheat meals earlier in the day though, give my body time to burn it off.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but it's more then just about your physical well being but your mental well being, for me anyway life is so routine that I need to eat some ****ty food everyone once in a while to break the monotony of it all. It like refreshes me and allows me to go back to a strict diet since I am cutting at the moment. I eat a cheat meal once per week of basically w/e I feel like because I am not competing and it's just worth it. I mean a burger and fries in the whole scheme of things won't do ****. I do eat the cheat meals earlier in the day though, give my body time to burn it off.
Agreed. I designate Wednesday as my refeed and Saturday as my cheat meal day. It helps me to focus and stay on track when I want something sh*tty during the rest of the week.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
Ive got to get Chipotle, Pizza, General Tsu's Chicken, any breakfast food from Crackerbarrel's....especially the french toast.

It also have Saturday as my cheat day. I work hard the last half of the week to earn it, and i work hard the first part to burn it off, so i work hard all week long just to get some deliciously bad food.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
California Pizza...yummy!!!!!! :pizza:
AHHH HELL NO, i know you didn't just say "California pizza". WTF do Californians know about pizza? Windy City baby, west side, south side, north side....don't much matter out here...stuffed crust pizza, 2 or 3 slices and your done son. eat that in a restaurant and call a cab cause you will not be able to drive.........California pizza.....stop it!:twisted: