- 02-12-2008, 11:38 AM
- 02-13-2008, 07:50 AM
micromanage your macronutrients and restrict your calories
- 02-13-2008, 08:56 AM
Sorry, I am kinda new to cutting down like this, what do you men by micromanage your macronutrients? I understand cut back the calories, but not sure what you mean by micromanage your macronutrients.
02-13-2008, 12:12 PM
something like this: 1.5 grams of protein/pound of lean body mass
.5-.75 grams of fat/ pound of lean body mass
carbohydrate range between 30-100 grams a day, depending on the individual
This is a real quick outline of how it could be done. I suggest you do a little research to get the finer details.
Also, supplementing with high doses of fish oil, BCAA's, will really help you hold on to your muscle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 07:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 02:39 PM