Supplement Timing

1. Supplement Timing

Levaithan Reloaded/DCP/ X Factor/ Napalm/Sesamin Oil...will those work together? If so, any advice on how to time these?
    I know it might seem like a little much but I've had this damn gut for as long as I can remember and it's time for it to go away for the summer (hopefully for good). Put the X Factor in to keep stregnth gains coming and hopefully gain some LBM since im using the LR as well...any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Anybody? I just want to know if I can take them all together and which I should take with/away from food. Im hoping to start this soon, so any advice would be great.

3. Quote Originally Posted by RyanOFelt;
    Anybody? I just want to know if I can take them all together and which I should take with/away from food. Im hoping to start this soon, so any advice would be great.
    You might want to drop Sesamin Oil. Sesamin inhibits arachidonic acid (in X Factor).
    Leviathan Reloaded and DCP should be taken on an empty stomach (about 2 hours to 2.5 hours after your last meal and about 30 minutes to 45 minutes before your next). I believe Leviathan Reloaded should be taken twice daily. DCP three times daily.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplement timing
    By big trav in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 11:40 PM
  2. Supplement timing for SD/4AD
    By vision in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 11:59 PM
  3. Supplement Timing
    By l DaChOsEnOnE l in forum Supplements