Supplement Timing

R

RyanOFelt

Awards
Levaithan Reloaded/DCP/ X Factor/ Napalm/Sesamin Oil...will those work together? If so, any advice on how to time these?
I know it might seem like a little much but I've had this damn gut for as long as I can remember and it's time for it to go away for the summer (hopefully for good). Put the X Factor in to keep stregnth gains coming and hopefully gain some LBM since im using the LR as well...any help would be greatly appreciated.

R

RyanOFelt

Awards
Anybody? I just want to know if I can take them all together and which I should take with/away from food. Im hoping to start this soon, so any advice would be great.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Anybody? I just want to know if I can take them all together and which I should take with/away from food. Im hoping to start this soon, so any advice would be great.
You might want to drop Sesamin Oil. Sesamin inhibits arachidonic acid (in X Factor).
Leviathan Reloaded and DCP should be taken on an empty stomach (about 2 hours to 2.5 hours after your last meal and about 30 minutes to 45 minutes before your next). I believe Leviathan Reloaded should be taken twice daily. DCP three times daily.