Critique My Fat-Burning Stack

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This stack will be used after 4 weeks of Sdrol/Hdrol, then 4 weeks for PCT. I'll run this for 4-6 weeks.

Feel free to make any suggestions or offer any advice;

Clen
Hardcore Shred-XS
Lean Xtreme
Max CLA
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Sesathin
Venom Lean Dreams (Not quite sure yet)

Discuss.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
This stack will be used after 4 weeks of Sdrol/Hdrol, then 4 weeks for post cycle therapy. I'll run this for 4-6 weeks.

Clen
Hardcore Shred-XS
Lean Xtreme
Max CLA
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Sesathin

Discuss.
Mass FX or something like it.
Topical Form.
I tried the sample for Venom Lean Dreams, and it was decent in the sleeping factor. I did not have enough to comment on the cort control.
Creatine is a plus.
AP but that is my personal opinion.

Good luck.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about tossing some creatine and yohimbine in there as well, but I just don't wanna stack too much.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about tossing some creatine and yohimbine in there as well, but I just don't wanna stack too much.
I hear you on having too much. But you can always tweak things to be in your favor.
Something like this:
Shred-XS
Creatine Monohydrate
Glycerol Mono Stearate
Tricreatine Malate
X-Lean

jcreedon

jcreedon

Awards
just wondering what your post cycle was for sdrol/hdrol

skunkman

Awards
I don't think that I will ever touch lean dream again. That stuff didn't help me sleep at all. Some nights it would work to make me fall asleep and I would sleep all night but it didn't feel like restful sleep. Other nights I would wake up with insomnia and only get like 4 hours of sleep. Weird stuff. I still have over half a bottle from like 6 months ago. I really couldn't say it contribute to any fat loss either.

Other than that I usually use some TTA or DCP (if I can get it) as a base.

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
This stack will be used after 4 weeks of Sdrol/Hdrol, then 4 weeks for post cycle therapy. I'll run this for 4-6 weeks.

Clen
Hardcore Shred-XS
Lean Xtreme
Max CLA
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Sesathin

Discuss.
Id definitely drop the Venom Lean Dreams have USP labs Powerfull. Its only 2 dollars more since its $10 off right now at nutraplanet. I know it doesnt have the cortisol support, but it does wonders for the GH levels and sleep. And the Lean Xtreme should handle your cort levels fine. Also honestly id drop the Hardcore Shred X-S and Green Tea for some Palo Alto Leviathan Reloaded. Its got yohimbe in it and its got alot of great logs floating around.

skunkman

Awards
Umm.........I would really feel bad if he was taking clen as a serm.

:ntome:

skunkman

Awards
Considering that you will not be cutting for two months you might want to wait for DS's adrenalean to start circulating. It is apparently a potent appetite suppressant. Would be good for in between the clen.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd be using Nolva for post cycle therapy. I could always just throw a simple ECA stack together, along with Lean Xtreme or something.

Keep the suggestions coming, guys!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I'd be using Nolva for post cycle therapy. There's something with the word 'clen' in it, which supposively works like Ephedrine. That's what I'd be taking along with the fat-burning stack. I could always just throw a simple ECA stack together, along with Lean Xtreme or something.

Keep the suggestions coming, guys!
lol clen is short for=clenbuterol

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol clen is short for=clenbuterol
I know what Clen is. I was just so tired last night when we were chatting on AIM. I could've sworn that you suggested Clen, or it could've been something else. I don't remember. It was like... 3 or 4 in the morning, wasn't it? lol

Hitstick

Hitstick

Awards
I know what Clen is. I was just so tired last night when we were chatting on AIM. I could've sworn that you suggested Clen, or it could've been something else. I don't remember. It was like... 3 or 4 in the morning, wasn't it? lol
I wasnt paying attention and i had a brain fart, i thought you had written clen but meant clom. You can blame it on me, im an idiot.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
yea it was like 4 .... good excuse

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drop the lean xtreme and save it for P.C.T. If your going to use Clen I'd also drop the Hardcore Shred-XS. Everything else should be fine. You could always go with something like MST SOMNIDREN GH, it's been getting good reviews and it's cheaper.

Lean Dreams was ok for me at 1 cap but I was also doing some pGH before bed too so tough to tell which was doing it.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looks good! I am starting something similar next weekend...for better fat loss, you might want to go with Shred-XS instead of the Hardcore version, or use a combination of both:

Shred XS:
2 capsules in the morning

Mid afternoon (I workout around 5pm)
Ragnarok for preworkout

Lean Xtreme - 3 caps per day; 1 cap before breakfast, 1 cap late morning, and 1 cap before hitting the gym around 5pm.

NP Green Tea extract
- 2 caps per day; 1 cap before breakfast and 1 cap before hitting the gym.

NP CLA Supreme Caps - 6 caps per day; 2 caps with breakfast, 2 with lunch, and 2 with dinner.

Fish Oil - 6 caps per day; 2 caps with breakfast, 2 with lunch, and 2 with dinner.

RPN DCP - 6 caps per day; 2 caps before breakfast, 4 caps before the gym around 5pm

Primaforce Sesamin - 2 pumps 3 times per day (using the NP pump bottle); 2 with breakfast, 2 with lunch, and 2 with dinner.

Clen
Hardcore Shred-XS
Lean Xtreme
Max CLA
Green Tea
Fish Oil
Sesathin

Discuss.