appetite suppressant

renans

Awards
Could you guys please help find a good appetite suppressant? I can't stop the cravings no matter what i do or how many times a day a eat. Let me know what you've used and has worked for you.
thanks

renans

Awards
wow no replies..... did i ask a taboo question?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just stop eating. drink ice water. Low GI foods help. Eat a small meal and if you are still hungry wait an hour before eating again and only eat if you are still hungry. drink a protein shake instead of eating. Keep your self busy.

skunkman

Awards
The mirror.......

But really I feel like I am "healthy" at my set weight and 99% of the cutting I do is for women. I know vain.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you explain?
The high fatdiet helps curb your appetite. That along with a good dose of protein and fiber with every meal teas most AD & CKD well. I dont have any studies but I know that ketons help blunt hunger.

Last time I was dieting with a 40/40/20 split I was crazy hungry, and once I started doing fasted cardio it was about 10x's worse. Now I cruise with 2,400-2,600 cals/day with fasted cardio and I'm fine the whole day. Sometimes I miss meals which isn't a good thing, but I think its better than beeing hungry 24/7.

jrm

jrm

Awards
The high fatdiet helps curb your appetite. That along with a good dose of protein and fiber with every meal teas most AD & CKD well. I dont have any studies but I know that ketons help blunt hunger.

Last time I was dieting with a 40/40/20 split I was crazy hungry, and once I started doing fasted cardio it was about 10x's worse. Now I cruise with 2,400-2,600 cals/day with fasted cardio and I'm fine the whole day. Sometimes I miss meals which isn't a good thing, but I think its better than beeing hungry 24/7.
So the Anabolic Diet and CKD Diet are high fat diets? I'm ignorant as to what they are.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the Anabolic Diet and CKD Diet are high fat diets? I'm ignorant as to what they are.
Yep, you get about 1gr/lb of bodyweight from protein. Keep carbs under 30gr/day. Get the rest of your cals from fat to get your daily needs. Shoot for 20-30gr fiber/day also (this doesn't count twards your daily carb intake).

Then carb re-feeds after your glycogen stores are depleated, usually every 5-6days or 10-12days. Like 400-700gr carbs in 12-36hours depending on how lean you are. Great diet IMO.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you guys please help find a good appetite suppressant? I can't stop the cravings no matter what i do or how many times a day a eat. Let me know what you've used and has worked for you.
thanks
Leviathan Reloaded made me almost not want food at all.....that is either good or bad depending at how you look at it.

~Trip

jrm

jrm

Awards
Yep, you get about 1gr/lb of bodyweight from protein. Keep carbs under 30gr/day. Get the rest of your cals from fat to get your daily needs. Shoot for 20-30gr fiber/day also (this doesn't count twards your daily carb intake).

Then carb re-feeds after your glycogen stores are depleated, usually every 5-6days or 10-12days. Like 400-700gr carbs in 12-36hours depending on how lean you are. Great diet IMO.
Where can I find more out about them?

skunkman

Awards
Other than sex another awesome supp would be Venom Hyperdrive. Haven't tried Reloaded yet but nothing has beet venom for me. Plus a bottle will last you a really long time.