appetite suppressant

  1. Registered User
    renans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0

    appetite suppressant


    Could you guys please help find a good appetite suppressant? I can't stop the cravings no matter what i do or how many times a day a eat. Let me know what you've used and has worked for you.
    thanks

  2. Registered User
    renans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4
    Answers
    0


    wow no replies..... did i ask a taboo question?
  3. Board Supporter
    wastedwhiteboy2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,988
    Answers
    0


    just stop eating. drink ice water. Low GI foods help. Eat a small meal and if you are still hungry wait an hour before eating again and only eat if you are still hungry. drink a protein shake instead of eating. Keep your self busy.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,627
    Answers
    0


    Go on a CKD or Anabolic diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    skunkman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0


    The mirror.......






    But really I feel like I am "healthy" at my set weight and 99% of the cutting I do is for women. I know vain.
  6. jrm
    jrm is offline
    Registered User
    jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Go on a CKD or Anabolic diet
    Can you explain?
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,627
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Can you explain?
    The high fatdiet helps curb your appetite. That along with a good dose of protein and fiber with every meal teas most AD & CKD well. I dont have any studies but I know that ketons help blunt hunger.

    Last time I was dieting with a 40/40/20 split I was crazy hungry, and once I started doing fasted cardio it was about 10x's worse. Now I cruise with 2,400-2,600 cals/day with fasted cardio and I'm fine the whole day. Sometimes I miss meals which isn't a good thing, but I think its better than beeing hungry 24/7.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    cranghel099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    338
    Answers
    0


    fiber, and e/c stack for like two weeks
  9. jrm
    jrm is offline
    Registered User
    jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    The high fatdiet helps curb your appetite. That along with a good dose of protein and fiber with every meal teas most AD & CKD well. I dont have any studies but I know that ketons help blunt hunger.

    Last time I was dieting with a 40/40/20 split I was crazy hungry, and once I started doing fasted cardio it was about 10x's worse. Now I cruise with 2,400-2,600 cals/day with fasted cardio and I'm fine the whole day. Sometimes I miss meals which isn't a good thing, but I think its better than beeing hungry 24/7.
    So the Anabolic Diet and CKD Diet are high fat diets? I'm ignorant as to what they are.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,627
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    So the Anabolic Diet and CKD Diet are high fat diets? I'm ignorant as to what they are.
    Yep, you get about 1gr/lb of bodyweight from protein. Keep carbs under 30gr/day. Get the rest of your cals from fat to get your daily needs. Shoot for 20-30gr fiber/day also (this doesn't count twards your daily carb intake).

    Then carb re-feeds after your glycogen stores are depleated, usually every 5-6days or 10-12days. Like 400-700gr carbs in 12-36hours depending on how lean you are. Great diet IMO.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by renans View Post
    Could you guys please help find a good appetite suppressant? I can't stop the cravings no matter what i do or how many times a day a eat. Let me know what you've used and has worked for you.
    thanks
    Leviathan Reloaded made me almost not want food at all.....that is either good or bad depending at how you look at it.

    ~Trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  12. jrm
    jrm is offline
    Registered User
    jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yep, you get about 1gr/lb of bodyweight from protein. Keep carbs under 30gr/day. Get the rest of your cals from fat to get your daily needs. Shoot for 20-30gr fiber/day also (this doesn't count twards your daily carb intake).

    Then carb re-feeds after your glycogen stores are depleated, usually every 5-6days or 10-12days. Like 400-700gr carbs in 12-36hours depending on how lean you are. Great diet IMO.
    Where can I find more out about them?
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,627
    Answers
    0


    Here's a place to start....

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...-bodyopus.html

    Any other questions feel free to PM me questions
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  14. jrm
    jrm is offline
    Registered User
    jrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    212
    Answers
    0


    Thank you
  15. Registered User
    skunkman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0


    Other than sex another awesome supp would be Venom Hyperdrive. Haven't tried Reloaded yet but nothing has beet venom for me. Plus a bottle will last you a really long time.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Favorite appetite suppressant?
    By andros in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 06:53 AM
  2. Appetite-Suppressing Hormone Discovered
    By HobbesAB in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2005, 04:58 PM
  3. Stimulant Free Appetite Suppressant--THAT WORKS!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:08 PM
  4. Appetite suppressing cactus?
    By PastorofMuppets in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:43 AM
  5. Appetite Suppressant
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 09:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in