Velocity Diet Posture Improvements

1. Velocity Diet Posture Improvements

Anybody notice any posture improvements since you've finished the velocity diet??
    I used to suffer (still do to a certain extent) from a mild case of anterior pelivc tilt. Seems to have gone a way quite a bit

Could also have been the routine i performed during the v-diet, which was Waterbury's Triple Total training; required a lot of reverse lunges, explosive box squats, and front squats

2. Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    Anybody notice any posture improvements since you've finished the velocity diet??
    I used to suffer (still do to a certain extent) from a mild case of anterior pelivc tilt. Seems to have gone a way quite a bit

Could also have been the routine i performed during the v-diet, which was Waterbury's Triple Total training; required a lot of reverse lunges, explosive box squats, and front squats
    Lots of people reported 'growing' an extra .5"-1" afterwards due to not having a 'gut' pulling them down and being able to actually stand up straight. Doesn't surprise me at all.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Velocity Diet To 10/10 Transformation
    By cranghel099 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:33 PM
  2. Velocity diet vs Intermittent/Alternating Day Fasting
    By EasyEJL in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Considering Velocity Diet
    By Ninsha in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 04:56 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 08:15 AM
  5. Semi-Velocity Diet...would this even work?
    By njt11 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:19 PM