Is this enough

lexluthor

lexluthor

Awards
I'm trying to drop a few lbs....i've keto'd at around 2800k and I was beginning to lose. I couldn't keep it up due to some family difficulties. I'd really like to get back into lifting hard so I was wondering if eating around 2400-2600k a day would be fine. I also run 4-5miles every few nights. Once I decide to go for it i'll run 6-7x a day along with skipping rope.

The only things in my diet would be eggs/ground beef...brown rice, chicken, broccoli or other vegetable(i typically only eat green beans, broccoli and/or corn) That along with my 3 protein shakes and some extend. My calories came out to around 2500 on fitday and I believe 321 g of program. I have decent experience lifting but losing fat has been an ongoing and emotional battle for me.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
You wouldn't be on a keto diet if you were eating brown rice ( 3/4 cup = 30+grams of carbs which would be your entire day ).

Im def not an expert bro but i believe the basic equation is like 14xbody weight if you cutting, 16xbody weight to maintain, and 18xbody weight to clean bulk.

I really struggle with losing weight as well and I just started the AD diet and only about 8 days deep I can see a difference in myself. If you think you can keep on maybe think about hoping back on the keto/AD type of diet

Whats your body type? I think that might help you to decide which type of diet/lifestyle changes you may need to make. My body seems to respond really well to high weight/low reps and lost of compound/olympic lifts. These kinds of lifts help me to lean an keep size.

lexluthor

lexluthor

Awards
You wouldn't be on a keto diet if you were eating brown rice ( 3/4 cup = 30+grams of carbs which would be your entire day ).

Im def not an expert bro but i believe the basic equation is like 14xbody weight if you cutting, 16xbody weight to maintain, and 18xbody weight to clean bulk.

I really struggle with losing weight as well and I just started the AD diet and only about 8 days deep I can see a difference in myself. If you think you can keep on maybe think about hoping back on the keto/AD type of diet

Whats your body type? I think that might help you to decide which type of diet/lifestyle changes you may need to make. My body seems to respond really well to high weight/low reps and lost of compound/olympic lifts. These kinds of lifts help me to lean an keep size.
Yeah I wouldn't be doing keto this time. I'm pretty much and endo. I'm used to going on and off of keto...i'm at the point where i'm just tired of it I want to just go at it really hard eating all regular foods...lifting hard and...i'm actually beginning to like cardio(i can run forever). I figured if I only ate a few carbs...before and after my workout I would be able to burn a decent amount of fat and keep muscle if not gain. I'm aiming for 300g of protein so knowing my body I can only gain...i have a lot a muscle to gain 'back'. That alone would change my appearance drastically I think.