How Many Extra Calories Do You Eat In Your Re-feed, Cheat-meals? 1000? 2000?

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
HELLO ALL, I would like to know how many extra calories, do you guys eat in your re-feed, cheat-meals? Because i had a refeed-meal today and i think i ate 2000 extra calories, over my average weight loss diet daily caloric intake. The guideline says that we should have about 50% over our regular eating, but i just don't know how many calories i eat in the day, i measure my food by portions not by calories

warvictim

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
50% additional calories coming mostly from carbs is a good set point assuming you're not very chunky. People can go up or down depending on their body and how it reacts as well as their bodyfat level.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Hello, thanx for answering. Do you think 2000 extra calories over my average daily calories is too much for a re-feed meal? or should i eat like 500 or 1000 extra calories for my next re-feed?

warvictim

50% additional calories coming mostly from carbs is a good set point assuming you're not very chunky. People can go up or down depending on their body and how it reacts as well as their bodyfat level.

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
Charles Poliquin mentions for people that are higher in BF that they only have one refeed meal every 5-7 days, where they sit down and eat as much as they want in one sitting, so I think it should be okay.

warvictim

warvictim

Banned
Awards
Thanx a lot, i thought i was gonna get fat with 2000 extra calories

Thanx a lot !! i thought that i was gonna get fat with those 2000 extra calories over my regular calories.

warvictim:burg::box:

Charles Poliquin mentions for people that are higher in BF that they only have one refeed meal every 5-7 days, where they sit down and eat as much as they want in one sitting, so I think it should be okay.