**UPDATE** "Most simple rip supplement and diet"

laguna4me

Awards
I just thought I'd post an update on my progress. You can go back and read my last thread.

My waist size one month ago was 38" I weighed around 255 lbs with body fat % of 24%. I really aprpeciate everyones input as food consumption has always hindered my ability to get lean. I've been using fitday website and that has helped tremendously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now after one month of extreme training, diet, and cardio........I maintained my weight at 252 but I am down to 34" waist!!!! I had a pair of pants that I bought back in 1998 from college that were 34 waist and only wore them once. Now 10 years later.......I'm wearing them again!!!! My strength is on the increase, which I thought would never happen trying to lose fat!!! Once I get my abs conditioned I'll post before and after pics. Measurements right now are 19" neck, 20" arms, 56" around shoulders (arms down), 48" around chest (arms up), 34" waist (sorry...had to say again).....haven't measured my thighs and calves just because I've always had big legs anyhow!

This forum rocks and I appreciate everyones motivation! Just reading the posts keep me going to the gym everyday!

laguna4me

Awards
...I'm excited about today's workout!!!

I've been looking forward about today's workout all day!!! Every week I've been increasing about 10-15 lbs in strength. I'm sure it's just because I'm reconditioning muscle cells that I had when I used to bench 425 lbs......but nonetheless it's exciting to "reclaim" my youth :)

I'm hoping to be curling the 80 lbs dumbbells by May....right now I do concentration curls 1 set of 10 with 60 lbs; 1 set of 8 with 50 lbs; 1 set of 6 with 40 lbs.....rest 2 minutes.....then repeat 60/50/40 two more times.

Whoohoo! "...back in the saddle again!"

laguna4me

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So what supps are you on? Tell me more about what you are doing!!

laguna4me

Awards
pretty simple actually...

I'm taking the Pro NOS shakes with 40+ grams of protein each. I do one shake in the morning when I wake up with 3 tablets of Hydroxycut (had to work up to three as directed)....then at 10:00 a.m. I eat a protein bar with about 32 grams........then at 12:00 a.m. I eat grilled chicken with as many vegies as I can stuff along with it.........then at 2:00 a.m. I try to eat again........some with carbs (but don't exceed 100 grams per day) a tuna sandwhich with real mayo rather than mircale whip or sometimes just dry..........then at 3:30 p.m. I take my 3 tabs of Hydroxycut...at 4:00 p.m. I have another protein bar..........workout from 5:00 p.m. until about 7:00 p.m........then another shake after work out with a very simple meal like tuna steak with green lightly pan seared green beans......or chicken breast on baby spinach........

I worked out this afternoon and it was awesome!!! In March I will start a creatine load....don't know yet though.....gonna research a little more.

laguna4me

Manko Oyaji

Awards
Great job in your progress. Your hard work and balanced approach is paying off. I am new to the forums but everyone seems really helpful. I'm goin to check out the fitday website myself and see if it helps me. I am in the same boat and trying to get back in the saddle again as well.