Velocity Diet To 10/10 Transformation
- 04-08-2008, 11:28 AM
1) ON CASEIN
2) ATW PROTEIN ISOLATE
1) TEAM SKIP FORMULA from TP.COM (just not sure that is all i need....do i still need the casein? or just use 2 scoops of this and that is my shake??
- 04-08-2008, 12:16 PM
Had a small issue and Marcus righted the wrong immediately and even went beyond what he needed to do to make me happy.
I plan on running the V-diet w/ my girlfriend and im going to buy everything from ATW
- 04-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm not a big fan of using gatorade for pre/post workouts because of the high fructose content. Fructose is the one sugar that does not provide an insulin spike.
If you feel your too carb sensitive cut your dosage of your pre/post workout drink. But don't cut them completely out, megadose glutamine and BCAA, and perhaps glycerine before and after a workout. These are non calorie insluin spikers!
04-09-2008, 12:19 AM
The Final Pics:
10 WEEKS IN THE MAKING, NOT INCLUDING THE V-DIET
STAY TUNED FOR MY M-DROL LOG!!!!!
04-09-2008, 12:57 PM
10-03-2008, 02:04 PM
10-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Dang haven't seen these pics in a couple of months!
im currently bulking and focusing more on strength, i'll prob. run the velocity diet next May or i might do warpspeed fatloss (looks very promising)
07-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By oxman in forum Weight LossReplies: 40Last Post: 12-27-2008, 01:53 PM
- By jcp2 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-13-2008, 04:18 PM
- By nocaster in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2008, 05:11 PM
- By CoreyNYC in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2007, 07:34 PM
- By CoreyNYC in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2007, 11:28 AM