Velocity Diet To 10/10 Transformation

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. JDF
    Answers

Very nice bro, you look awsome.

I cant wait to get a little bit deeper in my AD diet I just started and start getting some serious results!!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

yeah gettin results so quick just motivated me so much more to get bigger and leaner and really dedicate myself to nutrition, we will see what happens with the 10/10 transformation, i will be posting pics and measurments probably in 3 or 6 weeks, im off to the gym for the first workout let u guys know how this goes...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Workout 1
    Circuit 8x3
    A1 Weighted Pulls
    A2 Weighted Dip, reversed grip
    A3 Deads
    30 second rest

this workout felt really good, i finished all my sets, the intensity was high, looks like i picked the right weights, next week i'll increase by about 5lbs.

Food log
    9 a.m.
    2 teaspoons of fish oil
    Whey shake
    spinich salad drizzled with vinager
    3 greens tabs

11:30 a.m.
    4 oz. of mozzerlla cheese

1:15
    Pre/Post combined
    60 grams of whey
    large banana

3:00 pm
    3 eggs mixed in with spinach/salsa
    drizzled some olive oil

4:45 pm
    3 tbs. of natty peanutbutter

7:30
    chicken breast
    brocolli/garden salad/ salsa
    2 teaspoons of carlson's fish oil
    3 greens tabs

10pm
    20 grams of dark choc.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

EvoPro from CytoSport

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    What brand protein are most of you using?

I may give this a go later on in the spring..
    That's the protien I'm using. It has a good mix of Whey and micellar Caseins. Tastes great also.
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

just a little pricey, but I do love their flavors
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    just a little pricey, but I do love their flavors
    $25 neighborhood for 2.25lbs, I didnt think it was too bad. got it at nutraplanet.com I wish I could find it in a 5 lb container. What do you use? What other supplements do you take?
    found it a few $ cheaper @ vitaminshoppe.com (or something simular, cant remember), but their shipping made the price 30 cents more 4 the total. & nutraplanet's shipping is pretty quick & very reasonable.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Train4Life View Post
    $25 neighborhood for 2.25lbs, I didnt think it was too bad. got it at nutraplanet.com I wish I could find it in a 5 lb container. What do you use? What other supplements do you take?
    found it a few $ cheaper @ vitaminshoppe.com (or something simular, cant remember), but their shipping made the price 30 cents more 4 the total. & nutraplanet's shipping is pretty quick & very reasonable.
    LAMO, get ready to be here for awhile

j/k Easy, I love ya bro. Just givin' you a hard time.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quick post, had me a cheat meal today, endulged myself in some fine cookin aka chick-fila
    waterbury says two cheats a week
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Train4Life View Post
    i'll leave out the supplement list its just a joke because I am probably the worst "addict" here in terms of trying things, so I literally have 4 feet of counter, 6 foot of pantry shelf, and a cabinet all filled with suplements.
    In general, I feel that over $10/lb is when a protein is getting expensive. It is a nice mix and the flavors are good too. I tend to throw in more in the way of straight isolate inbetween meals and either mix it with milk, or also eat some nuts or something fatty at the same time. Its really not too bad a price, but I wouldn't want it as my only protein either. I tend to keep one "cheapie" protein around in a 5lb container (so either the sams club 6lb EAS bag, or vitamin shoppe/GNC house brand stuff) as well as a few 2lb jugs of nicer stuff. For instance right now at GNC, abusing gold card + coupons, you can get 10lbs of their house brand whey for $65. Vitamin Shoppe's house brand can go even cheaper.

So as a good example, i'll frequently use 2 scoops of muscle milk light chocolate peanut butter with 1 scoop of the EAS chocolate to get around 45g of protein in a shake.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'll leave out the supplement list its just a joke because I am probably the worst "addict" here in terms of trying things, so I literally have 4 feet of counter, 6 foot of pantry shelf, and a cabinet all filled with suplements.
    Easy, Im hot on your heels now. I'll try and take a picture and throw it up in my log
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

i need multiple pictures
    This space for rent

12. Registered User
    Answers

SWEET my supplements came today! got some bulk bcaas, bulk beta alanine, bulk creatine, nutraplanet kicks assss! quick service, and all for around 50 bucks, also got some da vinci sweetners in another package, i highly recommend u guys use it for the v-diet found it very helpful to really sweeten up your shakes. Currently im taking it with BCAA's during my workout, does a pretty good job of over in that gross taste.

did my workout tonight looked like this

5x8 rest 45 sec
    Db Push Press
    Rows
    Romanian Deads w/ DB
    Zercher Squats

One of my buddies joined me tonight, he thought training circuits was whack and only chicks do it hahaa, he was dead when we finshed
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Solid workout today!
    Did 18 minutes of interval training on the bike
    pace for 50 secs. then go hard for 10
    pretty good workout.
    Other than that nothing new.
    noticed faster recovery this week, prob. due to the addition of BCAA's, creatine, and beta alanine
    Loving these workouts, I feel so light and in shape
  14. Registered User
    Answers

what are the exact details of the v diet? thanks
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I've been playing with high dose beta alanine and creatine mono, too, and the results have been nothing short of amazing. Been doing about 10g/day of each and I've noticed results in under 2 weeks.

I've also been using Anabolic Pump which has been wonderful for carb loads. This would be great for on the V Diet for the carb meals and PWO carbs if you're using them.

And yeah, high dose BCAAs are awesome for keeping muscle. I know Shugart was worried about muscle loss and cardio on the V Diet so it's mostly walking and weights, but with BCAAs I'm very sure that you can do regular cardio and not lose muscle.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    I've been playing with high dose beta alanine and creatine mono, too, and the results have been nothing short of amazing. Been doing about 10g/day of each and I've noticed results in under 2 weeks.

I've also been using Anabolic Pump which has been wonderful for carb loads. This would be great for on the V Diet for the carb meals and PWO carbs if you're using them.

And yeah, high dose BCAAs are awesome for keeping muscle. I know Shugart was worried about muscle loss and cardio on the V Diet so it's mostly walking and weights, but with BCAAs I'm very sure that you can do regular cardio and not lose muscle.
    Yeah i hear ya on the BCAAs, but to be honest with u i still felt kind of lethargic towards the end, glad i sticked with NEPA walks
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Great FREAKING workout tonight guys! Man felt so good, the supps are really kicking in; im feeling really energized during my workouts!

Preworkout: 6 grams of BCAA, whey, frozen blueburries, beta alanine, threw some glutamine in there, had some bulk left over ha.

During workout: 10 BCAA, shaked not stired ;0, Da Vinci Sweetner Oranage Flava = DANK!

ALA before and AFter workout.

Workout: 4x15 circuit: 55 sec rest between sets
    A1 Good Mornings
    A2 Incline DB bench
    A3 Leg Lifts (cruical dayum)
    A4 Reverse Lunges (HELL)
    A5 cHINS

Awesome workout, best I've had in a while
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by conan1071 View Post
    what are the exact details of the v diet? thanks
    look around on t-nation.com
    plenty of articles on it
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    look around on t-nation.com
    plenty of articles on it
    TESTOSTERONE NATION

TESTOSTERONE NATION

Great example of what it can do:

TESTOSTERONE NATION
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    ahhaa Gus! yeah thats what got me on the v-diet, two weeks into his diet i was like well dayum, where do i sign up?!
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Workout Today:

8x3 Circuit, 30 sec rest
    weighed pulls
    weighted dips
    Deads

workout felt really light today. I upped it by five pounds from last week. Had a lot of energy today, didn't feel as dead as usual when i finished these workouts, could be the 10 hours of sleep i got last night, or the creatine mono./beta alanine/bcaa/glutamine stack. I will up the weight probably by 10 pounds each lift next week.

I'm in week two of the 10/10 transformation. Everything seems to be goin right on track. Weighted myself over the weekend down another 1.5 er so @ 166.5. Two more weeks of leaning out and than i get to BULK
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Just got in from interval training went 19 minutes today, had a really good cheat meal today consisted of a bunch of lasagna, veggies, chicken, and a handful of raisens w/ milk chocolate. Dayum tasted really good, felt kind of guilty, but watever, this is prob. my first real cheat meal since before i even started the v-diet.
    Change of plans depending on how close i am to 165 pounds saturday morning, i may start phase two of the 10/10 transformation. I've been dieting hard now for 5 weeks (two velocity, 1 transition phase, two 10/10), ive been kind of sluggish these past days, and my ultimate goal was to get to at least 165, before i start bulking. we'll see what happens
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Great workout last night, again the weights felt light, waterbury calls for one extra rep per set, but when the weight feels light u gotta take advantage of it, so i increased the weight. Workout looked like this
    5x9 circuit 45 sec. rest
    A1 DB push Press
    A2 DB row
    A3 DB romanian deadlift
    A4 Zercher squat

*both the push press and ro. deadlift increased by five pounds

I'm gunna go head and wrap up phase 1 after this week, I've been feeling so sluggish and tierd at nights. I've been passing out like 2.5 hours before I usually fall asleep, and i can't help but think it is because of the restriction of calories. Next week I will begin the clean bulk with a combination of high frequency training. Really excited!
  24. JDF
    Answers

Awesome log bro, good job on keeping up on everything. I cant wait to see what results you get from the clean bulk cuz your already looking great!

ose: - only your not a chick
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Awesome log bro, good job on keeping up on everything. I cant wait to see what results you get from the clean bulk cuz your already looking great!

ose: - only your not a chick
    hahaa I appreciate that man, it's sh!t like that, that keeps me motivated
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Busy day today, so im loggin early today.

Just ate my second cheat meal of the week: PB&J w/banana and berries, used whole wheat, and a tall glass of milk, and 200 mg of ALA.

rest of the day food intake:

11:00 am
    handful of nuts

1:30-2 pm chicken salad/ topped with veggies

4:30-5 4 oz of cheese, must likely some colby

8:30 pre/post workout drink, 60 grams of protien/ with banana (combined)

bedtime: 10 grams of BCAA with dark chocolate

Workout:
    Last Circuit for phase 1
    4x15, 50 sec rest between sets

A1 Good Mornings
    A2 Incline DB Bench
    A3 Woodchops
    A4 Reverse lunges
    A5 chin pulldowns
  27. JDF
    Answers

Just curious why not caesin (sp?) instead of BCAA's before bed with the dark chocolate? Is that what the 10/10 calls for or your spin?

Does the 10/10 call for cardio?
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Just curious why not caesin (sp?) instead of BCAA's before bed with the dark chocolate? Is that what the 10/10 calls for or your spin?

Does the 10/10 call for cardio?
    yeah 10/10 calls for 10 grams of BCAA, probably cause waterbury wants a reduction in calorie intake

No cardio, just interval training on the fat loss phases which consist of either sprints or bike sprints

during the bulk phases, it calls for high frequency training, which is 5 full body workouts a week, so no need for cardio or interval training
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I'm Beginning Phase 2 Sunday here's a couple of the guidelines:

5 full body workouts a week
    (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, OFF, Friday, Saturday, OFF, Repeat)

Volume gunna be fairly low during these workouts because of the frequency (6x3, 5x8, 3x18), usage of antagonist pairing super sets (weighted chins to front/zercher squats), greater rest compared to the circuit training ranging from 60s and up.

Here's a log of what the food intake will look like:

Meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 1 whole tomato, mixed veggies, 2 teaspoons of fish oil, two tablespoons of acai berries, Greens + (im using the capsules)

Snack: 2 handfuls of mixed nuts

Meal 2: canned salmon, mixed veggies, big ol' banana

Snack: 8 oz. of cheese (colby, mozzerla, sharp, etc.)

Meal 3: chicken, mixed veggies, cupish of berries, 2 teaspoons of fish oil, 2 tbs. of acai berries, greens +

Snack: 40 grams of dark choc. with 10 grams of BCAA

On workout days: Pre = 30 grams of whey, 10 grams of BCAA, glutamine, beta alanine, half a banana,
    Post = 30 grams of whey, 10 grams of BCAA, glutamine, creatine mono.

Things I will be adding:

Caffiene when necessary
    perhaps some e-bol i have some left over,
    100 mg of ALA at each meal, plus 200 mg during workout drink
    melatonin
  30. Registered User
    Answers

exhausted! i worked a ten hour shift today, pretty ****ty but at least im making money, at least my job requires me to sit down most of the day haha. Looking forward to grubbing tommorrow, i will be starting phase 2, can't wait! i weighed in this morning scale said 167 pounds, not as low as i wanted it to say, but ive been on creatine monohydrate for bout two weeks, could be water retention. Most likely it is, i've had the craziest water bloat, especially in the abs/obliques ahaha.

I'm already looking ahead of what i may be doing after the 10/10 transformation, I'm thinking about doing a clean bulk, while doing Optimized volume training

link: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459276

it's a bodypart split, which is good, i've been doin full body workouts for bout 9 months! Much like German volume Training, except altered so that you get the hypertrophy gains, as well as the functional strength.

According to some logs, it's a very demanding routine. It's about 8 weeks long, I may have to throw in some prohormones. Perhaps some m-drol i have left over, stacked with some furazadrol? any suggestions? I know i'm nine weeks away from even considering another program, but i like planning ahead
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Crang, What protein did you use for the 1st cut? If you already mentiond I appologize.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Crang, What protein did you use for the 1st cut? If you already mentiond I appologize.
    for the v-diet? if so, i used true protein's team skip
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you sir
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

It is an ok substitute, but it has a different mouth-feel than Biotest's MD, very similar to all of TP's products. Also, I thought the level of satiety was a bit lower, like I digested it too fast.

Just something to keep in mind.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

It is an ok substitute, but it has a different mouth-feel than Biotest's MD, very similar to all of TP's products. Also, I thought the level of satiety was a bit lower, like I digested it too fast.

Just something to keep in mind.
    So like it went thru you too fast and were hungry again?
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

So like it went thru you too fast and were hungry again?
    Yeah, I used a combo of MD and TP's Team Skip blend. Definitely 'held' onto the MD a little longer it seemed.

Not being a biotest nuthugger, just relaying my experience.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I used a combo of MD and TP's Team Skip blend. Definitely 'held' onto the MD a little longer it seemed.

Not being a biotest nuthugger, just relaying my experience.
    LOL, thanks man. Sometimes you just gotta tell it like it is.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

LOL, thanks man. Sometimes you just gotta tell it like it is.
    hmmm... i worked fine for me, if cost is an issue i'd go with true protein, don't get me wrong MD is a great product, freaking expensive is all
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

hmmm... i worked fine for me, if cost is an issue i'd go with true protein, don't get me wrong MD is a great product, freaking expensive is all
    Oh, I'm not saying it didn't work for me, just saying that there were times that I got hungry sooner, whereas with the MD, it stayed with me longer.

I don't think MD is that much more, maybe $1/lb. Also they offer a V-Diet 'special' that saves you like $50.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, I'm not saying it didn't work for me, just saying that there were times that I got hungry sooner, whereas with the MD, it stayed with me longer.

I don't think MD is that much more, maybe $1/lb. Also they offer a V-Diet 'special' that saves you like $50.
    Where at? I'm gonna give this a run after baseball seaon's over.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Velocity Diet! I Think I am going to do it!
    By oxman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Road to OCT 10 SSA meet
    By jcp2 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 02:18 PM
  3. looking to drop 10 pounds or so
    By nocaster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Replies: 9