Velocity Diet To 10/10 Transformation - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Velocity Diet To 10/10 Transformation

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Answers

what kind supplement do u need take in 10/10 transformation?.wat is diet like mass building and fat loss.Can sum1 full detail how the diet work?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eltino View Post
    what kind supplement do u need take in 10/10 transformation?.wat is diet like mass building and fat loss.Can sum1 full detail how the diet work?
    you have to buy the ebook. I doubt if anyone is willing to share something they had to PAY for.

3. New Member
    Answers

but does it work 10/10 tranformation?

•   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

but does it work 10/10 tranformation?
    Its not magical pixie dust, you do have to put in a lot of work, but it is quite possible to reach that.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

just downloaded it, looks like it would work. He is REAL specific about foods and diet and trianing. So, if you followed it, i am sure you would get results

6. JDF
    Advanced Member
    Answers

maybe I keep missing it but whats the link? I did a search on yahoo and I couldnt find a page that gave a link to buy the ebook

Im interested in reading up on this.

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Im gonna hit the V-Diet right after baseball season is over. Then lean mass it from there.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

$20 isn't too bad for it
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

10. New Member
    Answers

lets just say this, nothing crazy
    very basic supplements, the success rate of the 10/10 transformation is primarily based on the workouts, but probably more the DIET, as with any program.
    hint: he does suggest high dosage of a high concentrated fish oil, and some potent antioxidents that u can read up on by gettin the ebook

11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    If this is what you are referring to:

The Solid-Meal-Per-Day Option

The most frequently asked question I'm getting is, "Can I eat one solid meal a day and still lose fat quickly?" Those asking have a variety of motives. Some say they'll just stick to the diet better with a solid meal option; others want a solid meal because they want to eat dinner with their families. And of course a few think the diet is just plain nuts, but they believe it'll be okay with a single solid meal a day.

Yes, a single solid meal Velocity Diet can work, just be aware of the drawbacks:

The Velocity Diet is appealing because of its simplicity. Once you figure our your daily calories, you just drink shakes all day. No food log, no reading labels, no choices to make. If you add a solid meal in every day, you'll have to count the calories and adjust your shake intake. This will take a little extra time and require you to keep a food log.

The Velocity Diet is strict, but that very severity makes it successful. Again, there are no choices to make. You either do it or you don't. Many dieters thrive under stringent rules. Adding a solid meal lessens this strictness. Some people may not be able to handle the freedom of a solid meal. Their discipline could wane and the single healthy meal could turn into an all-you-can-eat buffet.

But if you think the positives outweigh the negatives, then here are my recommendations for the single solid meal option:

1) You've figured out your calorie ranges by using the formula in Part I. Let's say your non-training day limit is 1500 calories. You'll need to figure out how many total meals you're going to consume per day.

Now, two scoops of Low-Carb Grow! plus a serving of milled flax seeds is 310 calories. Drink three of those per day and that totals 930 calories. But you'll also be consuming some fish oil capsules on this day, probably around 200 calories' worth. So that's 1130 total, leaving you 370 calories to go for your solid meal.

Eat more or less than that for your solid meal and you'll have to adjust everything else. And if that solid meal contains a lot of fiber or healthy fats, then maybe you won't need all those fish and flax supplements, meaning you'll again have to recalculate your shakes and their content. (See, gets tricky, huh?)

2) The solid meal can be had any time of the day, whatever fits your needs and schedule. However, breakfast is the ideal time because a larger, solid breakfast makes many people more satiated throughout the day and lessens the desire to overeat at night.

I'd also be a little wary of making the last meal of the day your solid meal. After drinking shakes all day, even satiating ones, the temptation to overdo this solid meal could be great. It could be psychologically helpful to know your last meal of the day is a pre-planned shake, no choice about it.

3) Here are some solid meal ideas:

Vegetable omelet

Grilled chicken breast and small salad

Grilled salmon and small serving of broccoli

Small fajita made with lean steak and low carb tortilla

Tuna in lettuce wraps with a couple of strawberries

In short, eat some protein and keep the carbs fibrous and under control. The daily solid meal option can be a success if you keep your caloric intake within the range provided and keep the carbs under 100 grams per day. It'll take a little more thought and work compared to the one-solid-meal-per-week option, but you can still lose fat rapidly. Many are already trying it and hopefully they'll keep us updated on the forum.

Then yes I would agree with you, but he has also said in countless forum posts 'Don't f*ck with it', 'You won't see the 'taste/behavioral changes' that V-Dieters will', 'That's not the diet I outlined' , etc.
    very true i agree with u on that to really get those food behavioral changes its prob. necessary to follow it 100 percent

12. New Member
    Answers

Alright guys, ive been slowly transitioning the v-diet to the 10/10 diet, its been really easy!
    no food cravings, energy is good
    loving those veggies and lean meats that ive got back in my diet.
    Right now im down to two v-diet shakes a day, the other three meals are lean meats with veggies, i will prob. do this til saturday. Sunday i will begin the 10/10 transformation FULL BLOWN. Guys if your looking to reallly boost your cut phase, look into the v-diet; even if its only run for two weeks, your gunna see awesome results which is just gunna motivate u even more! Honestly my diet habits before the v-diet were decent but not great. Just looking over the 10/10 transformation made me question whether i could even handle it. Running the v-diet before any cut diet could really help u stay the course and stay focus. I'm lookin forward to the 10/10 transformation and im really gunna give it all i got. Expect some before mesurements, and pics by sunday, i'll be measuring in and taking photos every 3 weeks (length of each phase)

13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

i start v-diet sunday

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    i start v-diet sunday
    What protein did you go with? If you are not using MD, TP's 'Team Skip' blend is a decent substitute, but I didn't think it tasted as good.

15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

i am using my American Whey Double Dutch Chocolate isolate.

does it HAVE to be a mix?

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

You are definitely going to want a Casein blend. Isolate goes through you too fast.

17. JDF
    Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cranghel099 View Post
    Alright guys, ive been slowly transitioning the v-diet to the 10/10 diet, its been really easy!
    no food cravings, energy is good
    loving those veggies and lean meats that ive got back in my diet.
    Right now im down to two v-diet shakes a day, the other three meals are lean meats with veggies, i will prob. do this til saturday. Sunday i will begin the 10/10 transformation FULL BLOWN. Guys if your looking to reallly boost your cut phase, look into the v-diet; even if its only run for two weeks, your gunna see awesome results which is just gunna motivate u even more! Honestly my diet habits before the v-diet were decent but not great. Just looking over the 10/10 transformation made me question whether i could even handle it. Running the v-diet before any cut diet could really help u stay the course and stay focus. I'm lookin forward to the 10/10 transformation and im really gunna give it all i got. Expect some before mesurements, and pics by sunday, i'll be measuring in and taking photos every 3 weeks (length of each phase)
    Sweet bro, good luck!

Are you going to be logging everything in this thread? In a thread at all? Just want to know cuz I'd like to see how this works out for you.

18. Professional Member
    Answers

There is no way to get through it without casein, or micellar casein.

Word of advice: Do an insane carb refeed the day before you start.

19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    There is no way to get through it without casein, or micellar casein.

Word of advice: Do an insane carb refeed the day before you start.
    SWEET!

i am on appetite suppressants, though. I think i will be fine. Leviathan cuts my appetite like nothing else since our original Stim X.

20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

SWEET!

i am on appetite suppressants, though. I think i will be fine. Leviathan cuts my appetite like nothing else since our original Stim X.

Most of the people that failed the diet tried to get away without Casein.

21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

i would think you would spend a good deal of time on the toilet after pizza, whoppers, ice cream. It kinda doesn't make sense to restrict yourself so much, get into healthy mode and then gorge on such blatantly UNHEALTHY foods. I understand your reasoning that it will rev you up, but it will also make your butt sore i think.

Never had an issue with that. I'm not convinced that one day of eating like this will do any harm...

22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Most of the people that failed the diet tried to get away without Casein.

Yup. Whey is just too fast. It doesn't fill you up for ****. casein "gels up" in the stomach and is anti-catabolic, and is much better at filling you up.

The original Fat Fast Diet was with just whey....let's just say it was miserable and even the author of the diet on T-Nation didn't make it through the planned diet... lol

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    Yup. Whey is just too fast. It doesn't fill you up for ****. casein "gels up" in the stomach and is anti-catabolic, and is much better at filling you up.

The original Fat Fast Diet was with just whey....let's just say it was miserable and even the author of the diet on T-Nation didn't make it through the planned diet... lol
    Little bit of interesting, random trivia. The guy that 'turned' Shugart onto the diet was Bruce Kneller aka 'Brock Strasser' aka 'Red Star Labs'. He was the R&D guy for Gaspari at the time, responsible for 'SizeOn'.

It was a diet reserved for the morbidly obese, a VLCD, typically 500 cals/day. I think he only made it like 3 or 4 days on it...

24. New Member
    Answers

What protein did you go with? If you are not using MD, TP's 'Team Skip' blend is a decent substitute, but I didn't think it tasted as good.
    yeah Xodus that's what i used its a great product i like how they throw some egg protien in the mix, but spend the extra dime and get the premium flavors, that or use Davinci sweetner, **** kicks asss

25. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    Sweet bro, good luck!

Are you going to be logging everything in this thread? In a thread at all? Just want to know cuz I'd like to see how this works out for you.
    yeah man thanks for the support. I will be logging on this thread should be good im really pumped

26. New Member
    Answers

Ok. So its peridioc whey/casein ingestions, fish oil. Shrink the stomach, have enough protein and good oil to keep you goin. I can see where the 10lb fat loss is coming from but where is the 10lb muscle coming from?

27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by methodice View Post
    Ok. So its peridioc whey/casein ingestions, fish oil. Shrink the stomach, have enough protein and good oil to keep you goin. I can see where the 10lb fat loss is coming from but where is the 10lb muscle coming from?
    Two different things going on there.

The V-Diet is for rapid fat loss.

The 10/10 diet/workout is different. I don't know the specifics of the 10/10 diet though.

28. New Member
    Answers

LIke i said earlier this week ive been giving the first phase workouts a trial run, just to see where i am, what weight to use etc.
    I'm not gunna lie i lost a little bit of strength, but lets be realistic hear, a little aint bad for such an extreme diet, such as the v-diet. I ran the second workout of the first phase today. Looks like this:

Circuit training; Sets: 5; Reps: 8; rest 45 seconds
    A1 Push Press
    A2 Rows
    A3 Dumbbell Romanian Deadlifts
    A4 Zercher Squats (CRUCIAL)

Notes: This workout kicked my ass; started alittle too heavy, but i'll tweak the weights around for next week. I made it through four circuits with the strict rest, i went to start my fifth circuit when my calf crampped up! Which brings up another point, what do u guys think of potassium supplementation? effective? i was also thinking of supplementing with some taurine and beta alanine; i did notice some lactic acid build up but nothing substantial. The zercher squats are pretty crucial have done them in a while, deff. a good exercise if u wanna check your ego.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

LIke i said earlier this week ive been giving the first phase workouts a trial run, just to see where i am, what weight to use etc.
    I'm not gunna lie i lost a little bit of strength, but lets be realistic hear, a little aint bad for such an extreme diet, such as the v-diet. I ran the second workout of the first phase today. Looks like this:

Circuit training; Sets: 5; Reps: 8; rest 45 seconds
    A1 Push Press
    A2 Rows
    A3 Dumbbell Romanian Deadlifts
    A4 Zercher Squats (CRUCIAL)

Notes: This workout kicked my ass; started alittle too heavy, but i'll tweak the weights around for next week. I made it through four circuits with the strict rest, i went to start my fifth circuit when my calf crampped up! Which brings up another point, what do u guys think of potassium supplementation? effective? i was also thinking of supplementing with some taurine and beta alanine; i did notice some lactic acid build up but nothing substantial. The zercher squats are pretty crucial have done them in a while, deff. a good exercise if u wanna check your ego.
    I think B-Alanine is essential. The affects aren't felt immediately, but the increased endurance does show up.

I use bulk taurine as my 'filler' for bulk supps that I cap, not sure how much I get, but it was enough to stave off back/calf pumps on SD.

For potassium, eat a banana or two!

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Sounds kinda like the ABCDE diet of years ago...

Although the V-Diet would make that MUCh more successful, and using a more timed carb approach ala Poliquin, DiPasquale, or Berardi would make the bulking phase better, too....

31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Answers

What brand protein are most of you using?

I may give this a go later on in the spring..

32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I used my own mix from trueprotein.com

33. New Member
    Answers

Neil, how would you diet to lose 10lb fat and gain 10lb muscle.

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    What brand protein are most of you using?

I may give this a go later on in the spring..
    I used mostly Biotest Metabolic Drive. Mix of flavors (except chocolate). The banana kicks ass. Orange, not so much, mixed with vanilla it was better.

Team Skip by trueprotein is a decent alternative, not much cheaper and I thought the flavor and mouthfeel was a little lacking, more chalky and a little less 'filling'. If I ever do it again, it will be ALL Metabolic Drive.

If you go the Biotest route, they actually have a 'V-Diet Special' where it knocks like $50 or so off of the entire diet. MD, Surge, Flameout, Hot-Rox and BCAA's. You will still need Natty PB, milled flax seed and fiber tabs.
    Last edited by Xodus; 01-30-2008 at 11:10 PM.

35. New Member
    Answers

I think B-Alanine is essential. The affects aren't felt immediately, but the increased endurance does show up.

I use bulk taurine as my 'filler' for bulk supps that I cap, not sure how much I get, but it was enough to stave off back/calf pumps on superdrol.

For potassium, eat a banana or two!
    haha yeah i ate half a banana before the workout, i think my body is still tryin to recover from the amount of stress caused by the v-diet, i followed up my workout with some chicken breasts in a wrap, to get some more potassium. Speaking of superdrol, what do u guys think of running prohormones on the v-diet??? I was thinking something not too stessful on the body like high dosage of furazadrol

36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

haha yeah i ate half a banana before the workout, i think my body is still tryin to recover from the amount of stress caused by the v-diet, i followed up my workout with some chicken breasts in a wrap, to get some more potassium. Speaking of superdrol, what do u guys think of running prohormones on the v-diet??? I was thinking something not too stessful on the body like high dosage of furazadrol
    I think you'd go hypo if you ran superdrol with it.

Something a little milder might not be bad, but you are already stressing your body pretty good as it is...

37. New Member
    Answers

The idea behind the 10/10 transformation is do it in phases, first u lose approx. five pounds of body fat, next phase u gain five pounds of muscle, followed by another fat loss, phase, and last another muscle building phase. Each phase is 3 weeks long. Waterbury includes tactical training methods to induce as much fat loss and muscle gain as possible such as, circuit training, High frequency training, asymmetrical training, and last modified high frequency training

38. New Member
    Answers

Xodus what is your dosage recommendation of beta alanine i was thinking anywhere up to 10 grams a day, i know that sounds a bit high, but some coaches like poliquin suggest that its pretty effective at high dosages

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"   lbs.
    Answers

I do 3-5g/day. It's definitely a cumulative supplement.

Personally, I like Poliquin and his 'wacky' principles and ideas. One of the better performance coaches out there IMHO...

40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm not entirely sure on this, really. However I would say it depends on bodyfat. If someone is quite chubby I don't think doing a 2 week bulk would be very productive, even after 2 weeks on the V diet. I'd probably jump start it with a month of V-Diet and then maybe look to do some muscle gain once leaner so insulin can properly do its job to help gain muscle.

I think people should get reasonably lean before worrying about bulking up. When you're fat and you try to bulk, it's usually pretty worthless (from a bodybuilding point of view) because you gain way too much fat compared to muscle.

I'd have to read up more on Waterbury's 10/10 program.

I rather like Poliquin's Super Accumulation Program for the fastest mass possible without using steroids. Although the results may even ***** the juice...hello, 10 lbs in 6 weeks? Sheesh. Poliquin has mentioned 8 lbs in 3 weeks. I've done 5 lbs per 3 weeks, done twice. That was with only whey protein and food...I want to push the limits and see if I can hit that 8 lbs in 3 weeks mark he has mentioned with supplements like very high dose BCAAs, hydrolyzed whey/WMS shakes, Anabolic Pump, and some others. I don't think most people can handle the eating required for this to work, though, let alone the 9 full body workouts per week for two weeks....

So I guess when it comes down to it, the fastest fat loss diet I've seen is the Velocity Diet. The fastest program for gaining lean mass is the Super Accumulation Program. I've read lots of stuff on forums about the SAP with people saying they were doing it...well guess what? Not many people actually did the whole thing, and many complained it didn't work if they "finished" it. I just don't think they trained hard enough or ate enough. Seriously we're realistically talking 10,000 calories plus per day for the recovery week. The perpetual pump you have that week is absolutely insane...my shoulders felt so tight that my range of motion seriously was very restricted.

So yeah, depending on your BF, 3-4 weeks of V-Diet (with a big cheat day after 2 weeks) and then 2 cycles of the SAP. I'd throw in some recovery time between the two I think, like a week tapering up calories. That way realistically you'd have 9-10 weeks to lose 10 lbs of fat and gain 10 lbs of muscle, or better. If anyone thinks they have the balls to attempt this please start a log! I'd love to see that lol.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Velocity Diet! I Think I am going to do it!
    By oxman in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-27-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Road to OCT 10 SSA meet
    By jcp2 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 02:18 PM
  3. looking to drop 10 pounds or so
    By nocaster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 03:11 PM
  4. Replies: 9