this just sucks

csunkramer

csunkramer

Awards
i hate dieting...i hate knowing I have to put down the doritos and stop eating out...I hate it.

Ive been large and not so in charge all my life and it kinda feels like I have an addiction to food that i have to break. I mean, I see pizza and fried chicken on the tv everyday and I get teary eyed because I know I cant eat those things anymore. Its a friggin battle everyday.

But then I get pissed that im letting myself be completly controlled by food.

sorry, its just one huge vent. Im craving food and when I crave things I get...emo haha

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i hate dieting...i hate knowing I have to put down the doritos and stop eating out...I hate it.

Ive been large and not so in charge all my life and it kinda feels like I have an addiction to food that i have to break. I mean, I see pizza and fried chicken on the tv everyday and I get teary eyed because I know I cant eat those things anymore. Its a friggin battle everyday.

sorry, its just one huge vent. Im craving food and when I crave things I get...emo haha
Wow man, their is help for people like you. Ever look into OA?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have an unhealthy addictive relationship with the pleasure of food.

Whether I am eating to loose weight (cut) or eating to gain LBM (bulking) I am never ever on a diet. I eat the very same foods all year long. The difference is only in the amounts and ratios.

The best thing that ever happened to me was that I was delivered for the pleasure addiction that is derived in food. You need to develop a healthy relationship with food. In a healthy food relationship it's primary purpose is nourishment. You have control of the quality and quantity and there is no guilt and shame. In an unhealthy food relationship, as you stated, it has control over you. It's primary purpose if for pleasure and it is a self perpetuating cycle of of guilt and shame and pleasure.

Seriously consider what LilPsychotic suggested.

cabrar

Awards

I feel exactly the same way. But I try to have some of the foods I like once a day....which is the cheat day. You can enjoy everything in small portion on the cheat day...ofcourse you need to do more cardio to burn them off...lol.Please know you`re not alone, many of us feel the same way. We will definitely succeed. Hang in there buddy.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hated to see your negative-sounding subject for this thread, only to find that you seem to be a smart person who has come to the right place and have the right frame of mind to make a difference.

Keep up a positive attitude, the road ahead will not be easy, but the results at the end will be well worth it.