Leviathan question

1. Leviathan question

I just got my Leviathan reloaded in today and was wondering if a protocol like 5 days on 2 days off would be more effective than straight weeks of continuous use? I ask because I am concerned about my body adapting to it and thus perhaps rendering the product less effective.

2. Could always do a bottle's worth and then do a week or 2 of Reset AD? As for your question though, I'll let someone from PAL answer that. Don't want to say something in error.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. it dosent really high dose the stims. i think you would be fine running it continuous.
    •   

4. Leviathan Reloaded

Can I take more than the recommended, currently taking 4 pills total but feels it can take more...287 lbs 25% bf

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rican4lfe View Post
    Can I take more than the recommended, currently taking 4 pills total but feels it can take more...287 lbs 25% bf
    how long have you been on it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Astronugget View Post
    I just got my Leviathan reloaded in today and was wondering if a protocol like 5 days on 2 days off would be more effective than straight weeks of continuous use? I ask because I am concerned about my body adapting to it and thus perhaps rendering the product less effective.
    This is the usual response that a PAL rep gives on taking the dosage:

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Day 1: 1 capsule in the am, and 1 capsule in the mid afternoon
    Day 2: repeat day 1
    Day 3: 1 capsule in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1, and one capsule around 5pm
    Day 4: repeat day 3
    Day 5: 2 capsules in the am, 1 capsule around noon or 1 ,and one capsule around 5pm
    Day 6: repeat day 5
    Day 7: 2 capsules in the am, and 2 capsules in the late afternoon -- this would be your standard consumption

7. I am on day 14

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leviathan question
    By mister ed in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:56 PM
  2. Leviathan question
    By searcyc2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 12:22 PM
  3. LEVIATHAN question, BP issue
    By Jshawn98 in forum Supplement Logs