Carb free milk??
- 01-21-2008, 10:28 PM
Carb free milk??
I was reading a post on here about Hood Milk and their line of carb free milk. I've just finished the old school squats and milk program and finally made the gains I was looking for but I'm drinking 3/4 to a full gallon of milk a day and can't seem to stop (afraid of losing my gains). The sugar is way too much now because I would like to recomp now.
Does anyone know which grocery stores in Florida, if any, carry Hood Milk or any other kind of carb free milk?? I usually shop at Publix and have never noticed it before.
Thanks for any help...
- 01-22-2008, 11:59 AM
- Join Date
- Jan 2004
- Northeastern United States
- Rep Power
They have it at Wal-Mart. Its called "Calorie Countdown". It isn't exactly carb free, 2-3 carbs per 8 oz serving.
- 01-22-2008, 02:28 PM
If you have an HEB, go pick up their brand called Mootopia. Lactose/Fat Free, 2g sugar, 14g protein per serving.
01-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Great guys thanks for your help!
01-23-2008, 11:15 AM
What I do is use 4 ounces of hood milk, half a cup, which is 1.5 carbs, then add maybe 2 ounces of cold water, then 4-5 icecubes, and blend it with protein powder, maybe add some heavy whipping cream.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AutoKal47 in forum RecipesReplies: 57Last Post: 03-21-2013, 07:34 PM
- By AutoKal47 in forum RecipesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2011, 02:51 PM
- By bdcc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2010, 08:11 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-21-2010, 02:14 PM
- By michaeljannis in forum Weight LossReplies: 26Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:25 AM