Sesamin Oil?

  1. Sesamin Oil?


    Would sesamin oil be a useful addition to my cutting stact (Levithan RL/Incarnate)?
    Also, is this a topical oil that you apply to problem spots or what?
    Also, what is the difference between Sesamin oil and SesaThin, just different compaines?


  2. Definitely. SesaThin is a great addition to any cutting regimen, IMO. It's not a topical product, however, it is just an oral oil(or softgel). If you are looking for a topical to help with areas of stubborn fat, I strongly advise you to look into Avant Research's Napalm. It is a yohimbine-based topical fat loss product made for that specific purpose.

    Avant Labs were the innovators with SesaThin back in the day, which, to some, means a lot in terms of product superiority. The main difference between SesaThin and Sesamin oil is the manufacturer, although many have reported that they have experienced better results with Avant Labs' SesaThin than most other sesamin products.

  3. Cool, thanks for the info man. I need to lose some fat all over, so I don't know if a topical oil would be the best idea.
    And I've heard a lot of good things about avant labs, so I will probably pick some of that up.
    •   
       


  4. I just ordered some Sesamin from AR, looking forward to giving it a shot; I'm sure I'll post my results.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Ninsha View Post
    I just ordered some Sesathin from AR, looking forward to giving it a shot; I'm sure I'll post my results.
    That would be great. Thanks!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RyanOFelt View Post
    Cool, thanks for the info man. I need to lose some fat all over, so I don't know if a topical oil would be the best idea.
    And I've heard a lot of good things about avant labs, so I will probably pick some of that up.
    Just to clarify, Sesathin is NOT a topical oil, but an ingestible oil. I find the Avant to be far superior to any other brand.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Any more info on sesamin/sesathin?

  8. What would you like to know?

  9. Does the majority of people who use it see results?
    In what time frame?
    Generally, anything. This seems to be one of the few things I've never tried.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jrm View Post
    Does the majority of people who use it see results?
    In what time frame?
    Generally, anything. This seems to be one of the few things I've never tried.
    the majority of feedback on the Avant Sesathin is positive, and the only one I use.

    Feedback on the other brands is...mixed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    What would you like to know?
    I know you guys have good stuff, on Napalm right now.

    How would you dose and time just straight SesaThin? I realize it is on the bottle, but would like specifics.

    Appreciate any advice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    I know you guys have good stuff, on Napalm right now.

    How would you dose and time just straight SesaThin? I realize it is on the bottle, but would like specifics.

    Appreciate any advice.
    I would take SesaThin with meals that are higher in fat(preferably with meals that are higher in saturated fats). Depending on the reason you're using it, I would take it ~2x per day and avoid taking it around your workouts somewhat.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by rpen22 View Post
    I would take SesaThin with meals that are higher in fat(preferably with meals that are higher in saturated fats). Depending on the reason you're using it, I would take it ~2x per day and avoid taking it around your workouts somewhat.
    Thanks, appreciate the the input. I am going do some diggin on your site to understand the way it works. Would be using it on a cut.

  14. Hemp oil all the way!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kraftkid View Post
    Thanks, appreciate the the input. I am going do some diggin on your site to understand the way it works. Would be using it on a cut.
    Check out the Mind&Muscle magazine articles.
    Here are a few written by Par Deus and Loki to start:
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...stone/sesathin
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...-thin-write-up

    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...eyond-fat-loss
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:18 PM
  2. Sesamin Oil
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-29-2008, 10:27 AM
  3. Yohimbine and Sesamin Oil
    By Dadof2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:45 PM
  4. Sesamin Oil & X-factor Question
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in