dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the pace of your current weight loss, you will have no problems soon.

Now, in men I am not quite sure if ass fat is a2 mediated or estrogenic, but if you start getting to where the rest of your body is leaning out nicely and your ass is still a flab filled jelly cheeked blob, you might want to look into using something like Napalm.

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Yeah my weight loss is pretty insane. I have read and studied weight loss and dieting months before i actually started this cut/recomp and i would consider 1-2lbs/week to be pretty good, on the notion that -500 caloric intake per day x 7 days would roughly be 1lb/week and if i added some exercise i could shave off another 1lb/week. Anything more during an extended period of time would be unhealthy.

Now i am seeing first hand that i just lost 2lbs from my morning weigh-in from yesterday. I still drink 1.5-2gal a day of water.

But yes my ass is pretty much as you said flab filled jelly cheeked blob which comes with it's own dimples. Thanks, I would definitely re-order Napalm again since i know it worked for me the first time.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my weight loss is pretty insane. I have read and studied weight loss and dieting months before i actually started this cut/recomp and i would consider 1-2lbs/week to be pretty good, on the notion that -500 caloric intake per day x 7 days would roughly be 1lb/week and if i added some exercise i could shave off another 1lb/week. Anything more during an extended period of time would be unhealthy.

Now i am seeing first hand that i just lost 2lbs from my morning weigh-in from yesterday. I still drink 1.5-2gal a day of water.

But yes my ass is pretty much as you said flab filled jelly cheeked blob which comes with it's own dimples. Thanks, I would definitely re-order Napalm again since i know it worked for me the first time.
Just be careful when you apply it to the butt area..you don't want that anywhere near your pucker.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Just be careful when you apply it to the butt area..you don't want that anywhere near your pucker.
If its getting that close, I don't think its being 'used as directed'...

Ninsha

Ninsha

Awards
I happen to suffer from the same problem, this is relevant to my interests.

I've got you beat though I think; in addition to being a flab filled jelly cheeked blob, I've got a fold of extra skin from the weight that I've lost already. Ya' just can't win.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My ass is huge and way out of proportion to the rest of my body. My upper body is lean, but my ass is huge and blubbery. I think I'm going to try this Napalm...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
???

:squat:

maybe?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking at the pace of your current weight loss, you will have no problems soon.

Now, in men I am not quite sure if ass fat is a2 mediated or estrogenic, but if you start getting to where the rest of your body is leaning out nicely and your ass is still a flab filled jelly cheeked blob, you might want to look into using something like Napalm.
Additionally and enecdotally if you retain fat in those areas (hips, ass, thighs), similar to female fat storage, it may also be that it is alpha receptor fat issues. This is when something like Yohimbine, systemically and or topically will be beneficial.

It is also suspect for estrogenic fat retention as well and it is not a far stretch to believe that an AI product would be of help too. I have seen evidence of this working as well.

Then of course Napalm :thumbsup:

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Yes my arms, upper body and legs are leaning very well.

But my midsection, ass and thighs still have a lot of fat!

I can wear like 36 waist pants but i have to buy 38s or 40s because my ass and thighs are big.

What is a good AI product that you would recommend?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I am not recommending anything as I have no experience with OTC products.

Keep in mind that the first places it comes on are the last places that it come off.

I recommend continuing to do what you are doing being sure to increase your cardio A LOT.

As the weight continues to come off you will begin to see the progress in the more predominant areas as well. There is no short cut to doing what you have to do.

I would consider using a alpha receptor product like Yohimbine and GTE in your pre cardio supplements. They have individual ingredients (always my route) and OTC products that have these and other ingredients that will suite that purpose.

As you get leaner you can consider using Napalm. It is a SAT AND VAT targeting topical fat loss product which will be helpful in reducing the girth around your mid and lower section.

Honestly using an AI product right now would not provide any aesthetic benefit because you are not lean enough to see it. Additionally it could promote a rebound that could be more costly in the end.

There really is no way around it but continued HARD work.

Trust me, I feel your pain. I have my obliques clearly visible with vascularity showing through. My forearms and arms have garden hoses and my delts have spider veins running through them. All this without much glycogen as I am rather depleted. Yet I am just now at the point where my hip circumference in equal to my waist. We just hold it there dude. Endomorph!!! But I do not get catabolc very easily and can retail my LBM easily. I have dropped just shy of 25lbs and 4" inches off my waist and almost 5" off my hips and only 3/8" off of my arms.

I use Yohimbine/GTE/Tyrosine as well as Napalm (and things in my signature) and 8+ hours of cardio every single week for the last 13 weeks.

Keep up the work and you do fine.