Need Help perfecting my first ever cut diet!

ATH3386

Awards
I was wondering if I could get a critique on this... . Im 18, 225 at about 20%

8:00 Meal 1- 2 large eggs, 3 large egg whites, 2 slices natural super bread/1 cup oats,

11:00 Meal 2- 4oz 90/10 ground sirloin(cooked on george foreman), 1 cup broccoli, 1 apple 1g sesamin

3:00 Meal 3- 1 scoop WPC, 1 chicken salad(2 cups romaine, 3-5 oz of chicken breast in a little dressing), 1 apple, 10 almonds

4:00 Workout Nutrition
8 scoops of Xtend

5:15DIRECTLY PWO 1 Scoop WPI

6:30 Meal 4 ? 4oz chicken breast(cooked), 2/3 cup brown rice, 1 cup broccoli, 20 almonds

9:00 Meal 5(snack) 1 chicken salad, 1 Cup ff cottage cheese, 10 almonds

12:00 Meal 6- Muscle Milk RTD, 1 cup broccoli, *1g sesamin

thanks guys.

I believe its around (cals/fat/carb/pro) 2600/100/190/280
.. Thats a rough guestimate.

ATH3386

Awards
Monday- Heavy Upper
Tuesday- Heavy Lower(I cant do heavy squats/deads because I have a REALLY f-ed up left hip.. REALLY bad SI joint.. im resting it for a few weeks)
Wednesday-Off
Thursday- Upper again.. lighter.. higher reps(different exercises)
Friday- Dynamic type lower day

Monday-
Bench- 6x3
Weighted Dips- 4x6
Hang Clean and Press- 4x4
Pull Ups/Chin Ups 4x6-8
DB Curls
supersetted w/
Reverse DB curls
Abs

Tuesday-
Leg Press 4x6
One Leg Squats 3x8
SLDL 4x8
Hammy Curls 3x8
Hyper Extensions
Calves

Thursday-
Incline Bench 4x5
Skull Crushers 4x8
BB Rows 4x6
DB Shrugs 3x10
Seated military 3x8
supersetted with
Reverse Laterals 3x8
EZ Bar Curls(inner, outer x2) 4x8
Abs

Friday-
Light Squats 4x10 w/ 225(I can do more.. but I really need to take it easy)
DB SLDL 4x8
Step Ups 3x8
Hammy Curls 3x8
Hypers
Calves

Cardio every lifting day.. probably one-two miles jogging. Ill drink the WPI before I run and will still sip BCAAs while running. Im sure my hard lifting will help in terms of burning off some cals as will the jogging.. Some days Ill do sprints.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
if you got the discipline to count out 10 almonds and stop there than I applaud you my friend.

Almonds to me are like doritos used to be. First its 1 handful...then 2...then somebody get a forklift to get me out of bed.

Your diet looks a lot like mine did when I started. Best of luck. If you hit a plateau take out the almonds and fruit and you'll notice a huge difference.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
if you got the discipline to count out 10 almonds and stop there than I applaud you my friend.

Almonds to me are like doritos used to be. First its 1 handful...then 2...then somebody get a forklift to get me out of bed.

Your diet looks a lot like mine did when I started. Best of luck. If you hit a plateau take out the almonds and fruit and you'll notice a huge difference.
i agree. id have to separate them into little bags right after eating a huge meal. if i didn't do that i would finish the whole container before i realized it.

T Nasty

T Nasty

Awards
amonds turn into pringles... once you pop the fun dont stop

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love almonds, but I can't eat them like you guys hahha!